Jim Carrey Online

new deal for a dvd:Eternal Sunshine OF THE SPOTLESS MIND

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby carreyd away » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:07 am

TNPihl wrote:Reese has got her last warning!!

Thanks! Some people just can't play nice with others :cry:
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:42 am

you're right, and wow I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but is she fairing ok? I think it's better to live life without an ear (or inner ear) and be safe than live with an ear and risk your life. I hope your mom is doing alright.
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:45 am

It's been almost 4 years since her surgery, at first she walked like she was drunk, she kept losing her balance and walking with her head hanging down to counter balance. Now she walks normally. She also worked with a study given by the House Ear Institute in L.A., she was part of a new hearing aid that attaches to your skull and the sound travels through the bone to create a stereo effect in the other ear. Also it allows her to hear people who are talking to her on her deaf side. It's kind of Frankenstein-ish. She has a bolt sticking out of the side of her head but her hair covers it. We joke now that she officially has a "Screw Loose" in her head. It probably took her about 2 years to recover fully, the tumor has not returned and the doctors just cleared her as "cured". She can speak again without slurring, and people don't know she can't hear unless she tells them. Now if I could only get her to listen! :lol: My Mom is my best friend, we still spend alot of time together. She drives me crazy sometimes 'cause she still treats me like I'm 12 but that's what Mom's do!

Hope your Mom is recovering well. Brain surgery is no joke, it's amazing though how far we have grown medically even in the last five years. The things they can do these days!
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:19 am

wow well it's great to hear about her miraculous recovery :)

my moms recovery went pretty well, at first she was really grouchy and slept 24/7 but now she drives, and does things like she used to before, she has little screws under her skin that she finds on occasion (wow another screw!) but other than that, when she tells people she had brain surgery they don't believe her. She's only 47, she had two brain annurysms, I'm just glad that everything went really well for her. It's a scary thing...
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Reese » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:34 am

You dont know me, JT!
Reese
In Living Color

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:45 am

BACK OFF!
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Nano75 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:12 pm

I don't understand the whole topic anyway. Reese, I don't understand what you mean and why you are talking about spying and stuff. You sound very confused. Please calm down, the world's not so bad and people on this board, either.
"Whatever makes you feel good when you sit down and do it,
is what you should be chasing in your life." - Jim Carrey
Nano75
The Number 23

Postby Reese » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:15 pm

My mother 55 and she is OK and she working. I am mother too.
Reese
In Living Color

Postby Reese » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:17 pm

OK Nano75, just forget about it and dont make me angry any more.
Reese
In Living Color

Postby jc_#1fan » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:35 pm

Can't we all just get along? If Jim visited here, what would he think?? By the way hi everyone, I'm not really new, but this is the first time I've registered to this board. :)
Show some Love!
jc_#1fan
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby Reese » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:35 pm

Yes, "Bruce ...." is much better.
Reese
In Living Color

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:41 pm

Reese, I've already banned you from my guestbook for making rude comments about Jim, if you wanna be banned from here, then continue to make stupid, rude comments, are you being honest with yourself or are you just trying to start fights? and what difference does it make if your mother is 47 or 55, things happen, age doesn't define health.
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:42 pm

Hi HotMama, welcome to JCO lol
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Nano75 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:48 pm

Reese, I didn't make you angry, I tried to be nice and consiliatory. Obviously didn't work. I'll keep my mouth shut.
"Whatever makes you feel good when you sit down and do it,
is what you should be chasing in your life." - Jim Carrey
Nano75
The Number 23

Postby Reese » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:48 pm

What do you want from me?
Reese
In Living Color

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy