Jim Carrey Online

new deal for a dvd:Eternal Sunshine OF THE SPOTLESS MIND

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby Reese » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:10 pm

I know! Dont learn me how to live!
Reese
In Living Color

Postby clemato » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:34 pm

It fascinates me that people in Denmark and Germany write & speak better English than some people in England and America.

Okay, nuff bear feeding. :wink:

What resonates time and again with me, about ES, is that it is very romantic. Love never dies, the ties that bind, that sort of thing.

I think I'm going to watch the Commentary first, then watch the movie for the first time since seeing it in the theaters.

I'm 99% sure that I will go ahead and bounce a check just to get this DVD. That's how much I want it. Shame on me. :P
clemato
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby Nano75 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:35 pm

Reese wrote:Which actor do you like?

Will Smith, Anthony Hopkins, Jack Nicholson, Bill Murray, Johnny Depp, Ben Stiller, Damon Wayans, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rupert Everett, Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis, Hugh Grant, Gérard Dépardieu, Nicholas Cage and many others!
Jim's on the very VERY top tho!

Reese wrote:I have feeling like someone spying for me.

Don't worry, there's no need to be paranoid, I'm harmless. It's just pure chance, lol.
"Whatever makes you feel good when you sit down and do it,
is what you should be chasing in your life." - Jim Carrey
Nano75
The Number 23

Postby Nano75 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:39 pm

LOL!! clemato
"Whatever makes you feel good when you sit down and do it,
is what you should be chasing in your life." - Jim Carrey
Nano75
The Number 23

Postby Reese » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:37 pm

I dont have so much money to buy everything from internet and I dont need it. I dont believe in advertisement on internet like I can win something or get something free.Everything for money in this life, nothing free! I have feeling like someone want to check my bank account.If someone have been spying for me all the time, only because I let someone to spy for me.But I can change it tomorrow.
About film: I like this idea "love never dies," its romantic., but not realistic. Love never dies only in films!
Reese
In Living Color

Postby Reese » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:17 pm

Stylish commentary on the durability of love.
Reese
In Living Color

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:39 pm

Reese:
one, there are free things on the internet, I entered a contest for the In Living Color Season 1 dvd and I won.

two, love never dies in reality too, if you don't believe me, look around for an elderly couple who still shares their ice cream on a hot day, look for the two parents with their 4 kids who are smiling and holding hands, love only dies within, if you don't have love for yourself, you won't have love for anyone else.
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cableclair » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:46 pm

you sound bitter as earwax Reese. Pity.
cableclair
The Number 23

Postby Reese » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:11 pm

JT! You are not right person to learn me about life.What have you seen in your 22 y.o. ? You have been living behind your mothers back and allways had protection. Who will protect me, if not I?
Reese
In Living Color

Postby carreyd away » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:16 pm

clemato wrote:It fascinates me that people in Denmark and Germany write & speak better English than some people in England and America.

So true! :lol:

This movie is not a "mainstream" movie, it's a metaphor for breaking up a white hot relationship where the couple is not necessarily meant for each other but the chemistry is so great they can't keep away from each other.

An actor can portray many characters: evil, nice, caring, crazy, etc. That is what acting is. If a person plays the same character over and over they become "type-cast" Jim Carrey is not just a comedian, he is an actor. Actors portray many different people in many different walks of life. That is what all of us here have in common, we enjoy the diversity in characters he chooses. If he were to just play Ace Ventura over and over we would no longer respect him or allow him to play anything else. Look at what's happened to Mike Myers, no one wants to see him unless he's playing Austin Powers. People are harsh critics, but Jim continues to pick roles that speak to him and help him grow to become a better actor. Although I love his comedic roles, I also love his serious side. Variety is the spice of life.

JT, please ignore the ignorant comments made, Reese is just provoking another fight. Let's all just try to stick to the topic here. :D
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby TNPihl » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:44 pm

Reese has got her last warning!!
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:53 pm

I'm 99% sure that I will go ahead and bounce a check just to get this DVD. That's how much I want it. Shame on me.

LOL Well a fans gotta do what a fans gotta do. So go ahead, Clemato, bounnce that check! I am sure you won't be the only one doing that.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:50 am

Reese wrote:JT! You are not right person to learn me about life.What have you seen in your 22 y.o. ? You have been living behind your mothers back and allways had protection. Who will protect me, if not I?

First off, you don't know what my life has been like in those 22 years, I have experienced almost being homeless, struggling, I have witnessed many scary things, almost getting killed, and I think I'm pretty damn intelligent for my age, I'm not saying you don't know anything but you sure in hell act like you're bitter and naive, you don't seem to broaden your horizons either, why live life like that? b***hing all the time, if you can't stop and look at what's good around you then that's your business but there are alot of people out here, young or old who have a more positive outlook on life and who live happier, healthier lives because of it. The only reason I live with my mother is because she just had brain surgery in January, MAJOR brain surgery, she doesn't work, I can't find a job, even if I had a job, I'd either need a roommate or I'd need to be making at least 2000-2500 a month to live on my own because the cost of living in Los Angeles is EXTREMELY high. if you don't believe me, ask anyone else who lives out here. I have to help her out with what little I can, I'm not using her for protection, which I don't understand the meaning of either way, and if that's the way you treat people who are younger than you then I hope you don't have children, because they'll just grow up to be as bitter as you. I'm done now, and if I get banned, so be it.
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:52 am

carreyd away wrote:JT, please ignore the ignorant comments made, Reese is just provoking another fight. Let's all just try to stick to the topic here. :D

ooops, too late :roll:
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:05 am

My mom also had brain surgery. She had a tumor in her ear that grew and attached itself to her brain. They had to remove her entire inner ear on her left side on top of it. It caused her an even longer recovery as her equilibriam was off because they had to also remove her balance nerve. Brain surgery is not a quick recovery surgery. I feel for you and how scary just hearing the words "brain surgery" are. You don't have to answer to any written attacks by people written on this forum. You don't have to explain anything here. Just try to ignore the negatives and laugh it off at stupidity or someone who needs to adjust their meds. :lol:
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy