Jim Carrey Online

About the movie I, me and Irene, training actors in a 2 pers

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

About the movie I, me and Irene, training actors in a 2 pers

Postby aivlisa » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:57 pm

:?: :lol: :) I regestred myself yesterday. Im aivlisa. I'm in Italy but i make a big strain to write in this horror english. I have just one contact and she said: i dont speack italien :( :evil: .
So I asked to myself :?: the web of Jim curray is still alive. Yesterday I saw I me and Irene, with the fine actrice, the diary of bridge jones,.
I would like to speack about this play because I think is an intersting way to taccle the mental desease. Tim is a brilliant actor, he should go from sweetness to evil feeling, I mean bad feeling, aggressiv face, or very baby doll face, sad, and guilty. I suppose he works to much to feel the emotion togheter to face mimic expression. He remember me TOTO' :idea: 8) 8) If someone would like to write something about this film I can do the same. Ciao aivlisa
ciao da aiv.
aivlisa

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:19 pm

Yes, I like this movie, too. It's very cool when he changes from the harmless Police Officer into Hank and the music fits perfect in these moments. But I think he should have exploded more as Hank.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

thank you

Postby aivlisa » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:15 pm

I dont understand german:would do you like to translate the little lulluby you write.
For the film thera are many difficolt interpretatyion of the personage by Currey and his patner
aivlisa
ciao da aiv.
aivlisa

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:20 pm

Erm, it was English and I can't translate it for you because I can't understand the italian language. But if you want to konw what I have written, here is a tip: Take a dictionary. I know that I'm not speaking English perfectly but I don't know how I should tell you what I have written when you can't understand English.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby clemato » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:29 pm

Translate Languages, free online:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Good luck!
clemato
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:55 pm

It was a little misunderstanding. aivlisa sent me an email and we solved this problem. I thought that she ment the text which I wrote as an answer to hers but she talked about my signature. Nevertheless I will not translate it because it's a poem and it surely doesn't sound so good in Englisch as it does in German.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby aivlisa » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:21 pm

-->Blunt<-- wrote:It was a little misunderstanding. aivlisa sent me an email and we solved this problem. I thought that she ment the text which I wrote as an answer to hers but she talked about my signature. Nevertheless I will not translate it because it's a poem and it surely doesn't sound so good in Englisch as it does in German.
:?
Dear Jim's friends, I'm so :oops: because I did not undrestand that it was a german poem. There is also the rhyme... :?: May I know the name of the poet?
I dont have a particular signature but now I m thinking to write a emyly Dickynson poem: who are you? Are you nobody too? etc.
ciao :)
ciao da aiv.
aivlisa

Postby idle kid city » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:57 am

ohh emily dickinson, nice chioce! i love that poem :)
idle kid city
Man on the Moon

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:51 pm

No problem but there exists no real author of this poem because it is not such a poem which you read in books but a funny one which I have heard at school.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby Brexy » Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:17 am

Ciao aivlisa..
Parlo l'Italiano in poco.

Mi piace molto Jim Carrey. :P
Brexy
Pink Cadillac

Postby Sleeves » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:39 pm

Anchio parlo Italiano, si tu vuoi parlare con me vai pure. Ci sono tante raggazze qui e sono tutte pazze di Jim. E formidable come attore.
Sleeves
The Truman Show

Return to Upcoming Movies