Jim Carrey Online

Fans Encounters With Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 pm

lammy wrote:So like my encounter with Jim has no prove only my words... so it doesn't count? :lol:

And my words are golden-so yes, I had plenty of encounters with Jim via internet... ones I will never forget- :D And if no one believes me just ask me a question. :D And what fun those days were... too bad they are all gone. And I swear my bf is playing hide and go seek. :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 pm

lol.......ok what was the best conversation you had with him?? :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:10 pm

ha,ha...I have to admit, when he first IM'd me he was coming in for a landin'. :lol: All were really great. He only had a guilt about somethin', but I guess he feels better. :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 pm

But the really interesting one was the curiosness of getting married online. :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:23 pm

what was the proof it was him? Did he give you a pic that he took of himself? There are tons of imposters and they do a great job posing as Jim but they often don't admit they are Jim. They let you think they are him by using his words and saying things he would say usually in PMs or IM. I can name 3 of them right now but I won't cause they may be lurking here one of them I know does come here often.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 pm

cotton wrote:what was the proof it was him? Did he give you a pic that he took of himself? There are tons of imposters and they do a great job posing as Jim but they often don't admit they are Jim. They let you think they are him by using his words and saying things he would say usually in PMs or IM. I can name 3 of them right now but I won't cause they may be lurking here one of them I know does come here often.

No never said it was him but all other stuff he did mention was him, plus I heard his voice on many occasions. Not to many 6'1 -'wide shoulders' as he would say, that own dogs and cut their hair and tell me they cut their hair a lot of times... lol It was Jim. :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Not to many 6'1 -'wide shoulders'

but neither is Jim lol Jim always says he is 6'2"

plus I heard his voice on many occasions

yea but you said he whispered
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:43 pm

cotton wrote:
Not to many 6'1 -'wide shoulders'

but neither is Jim lol Jim always says he is 6'2"

plus I heard his voice on many occasions

yea but you said he whispered

Okay 6'2- corrected me there... he whispered because maybe he didn't want to be heard.

By the way, I know you are trying to catch me lying or something, but I am not. There is one thing I am sure that it was him, only that I will not say it because he said no one else knew about-so am saving that one.

Anyways I have no picture to prove that it was him and I am not trying to make myself famous for it either... I just wanted to say that I did encounter Jim,wait- he encountered me because he would be the one to message me. :lol: It was one of the best moments in my life and I guess that is all that will ever be. And time to forget those moments since I have no proof... except I know that he once thought of burnin down a house because of something and he didn't because he had a dream.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Ah and he knew what he was doing... I guess all he really wanted was to confess his sins- as I have always said that is what he wanted to do. :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:51 pm

he once thought of burnin down a house because of something and he didn't because he had a dream.
...oh well, prisons loss is our gain....... :D ....just think, he'd have made someone a great 'bitch'..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:54 pm

By the way, I know you are trying to catch me lying or something, but I am not

I NEVER SAID THAT. You wanted questions so I am asking you some

if he could tell you all kinds of secrets how come he could not tell you he was Jim?
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri May 01, 2009 12:25 am

Because he thought it would be funner that he didn't. And maybe because I'd ask to many questions. :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Fri May 01, 2009 12:33 am

Although I think he was practicin' for Yes Man at that time, lol. :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri May 01, 2009 12:34 am

lol..........i always just wanted to make him smile............i'll never know if i've done that because i don't know if he's checked out JCO........ :roll:
lol........well if he ever wants a chat about shit hot British stuff i'm here...........lmao.... :D........so much useless crap deserves to be shared!!!! :lol:
Last edited by fluffy on Fri May 01, 2009 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri May 01, 2009 12:41 am

He has so many people that would like to share stuff and chit chat with him, but nothing like sex. This would be a great place for him to finally sit down and just hang out without leaving his home. How cool is that? To bad that'll never happen and if it has happened I wasn't around. :? And I am sure that you and others will make him LOL if he were to be around.

:D

Yayy for Jim... just practicin'. :lol: :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy