Jim Carrey Online

Anyone going to be in Beverly Hills August 11th?

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

JT:

Postby chef_man » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:29 pm

there is no way you know Jim Carrey......he's not married to any actress or female right now i should know....he's been divorced since '95 since Lauren Holly.....and there is no way he would keep you secret i mean he's out doing the hollywood thing alot these days for whatever it is....i always see his daughter with him but not you hmmmmmm.....someone is lying about something on here!i've asked you several times for his contact info on Jim and you refuse to give it to me or perhaps to anyone else and plus there's no way you have his info, cus the only ppl that should have his info is his agent Nick Stevens and that's it!
JOSH D. UHL
chef_man
Copper Mountain

Postby CinnamonGirl » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:05 pm

Ummm... when did she ever say she was dating him? I think you need to read her posts a little more closely before you start mouthing off about things you know nothing about.

Plus, if I had Jim's contact info I sure wouldn't be sharing it with strangers either.
CinnamonGirl
Simon Birch

i never said:

Postby chef_man » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:10 pm

that she was married or dating him......she just claims that she is married to him and know's how to contact him personally and whatever...she's just a young girl that that thinks she can contact him....all i have to say is (yea whatever)!i love Jim Carrey.....but i don't wanna marry him or date him...lol.....anyway he's a great actor...i mean if she know's him that well then why is not in the public eye with him when he's out....supposely she say's all this due to a note she left for him on Malibu Bch. so like i said (yea whatever)!
JOSH D. UHL
chef_man
Copper Mountain

Postby cotton » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:22 pm

she just claims that she is married to him

She has never claimed that on here. Sometimes we joke around about it but we are only having fun. I don't think she has his email but if she does she is doing the right thing by not giving it out to everyone.
cotton
JCO Staff

well:

Postby chef_man » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:27 pm

it's not true she should not even have his contact info i just talked to Nick Stevens Jim's agent and he know's for sure Jim is just dating but not JT_CARREY.....he's never heard of that name....so like i said (yea whatever)!
JOSH D. UHL
chef_man
Copper Mountain

Postby cotton » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:36 pm

Lol wtf are you talking about? Read the posts!!! If you know Nick Stevens why are bugging JT for Jim's email? Ask Nick for it.
cotton
JCO Staff

hmmm...

Postby CinnamonGirl » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:37 pm

So, if you just talked to Nick Stevens, why were you bugging her for Jim's contact info ? To put it in words you'll understand -- yeah whatever.

ETA: Great minds cotton :wink:
CinnamonGirl
Simon Birch

ok cool:

Postby chef_man » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:46 pm

new topic now plz.....so how are you all doing on here......i understand that Jim would probably never check this site out.......but if he did then that would be awesome then he could let us know what's up from his own words then imposters or ppl that claim to know him personally and what have you.....you all know what i mean?
JOSH D. UHL
chef_man
Copper Mountain

Postby cableclair » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:20 pm

chef man get a friggin GRIP. She never claimed she married him and if she already did, dude, she was JOKING, if that word excists in your dictionairy.

Second, why would it be impossible to know Jim Carrey?

Don't get all tempered man.
cableclair
The Number 23

Sorry ok,ok,ok:

Postby chef_man » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:26 pm

no hard feeling's then ppl ok.....just asking or wondering why she would say such unbeleiveable things on here stay in touch ok thanks!
JOSH D. UHL
chef_man
Copper Mountain

Postby cableclair » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:30 pm

she lives in L.A. she runs into him quite a bit, sometimes planned (screenings, premieres, that kind of thing) and sometimes accidently (him driving by for example, or when you're at a beach. You cannot PLAN that). That kind of thing can happen when you live in the same town.

I for instance, will meet him a lot less likely. Yet, he might be at the Dutch premiere of Eternal Sunshine. *might*. So then I *might* see him too. You never know.

So it's not tHAT impossible. People can have conversations you know. He isn't some kind of unreachable GOD. He's just a human being, like all of us.
cableclair
The Number 23

ok cool i understand:

Postby chef_man » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:34 pm

it's just i hate when ppl say stuff that aren't really true (like lying) but anyway it's cool it's over now i know it was just a joke or whatever....i surely wished i stayed in california myself, but no i'm in the stupidest boringness state on the US MAP and that is north carolina it sucks here.....i love california with my heart and one of these days i WILL return back home...lol....i loved every min. of it!
JOSH D. UHL
chef_man
Copper Mountain

Postby cableclair » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:37 pm

Juliette didn't lie.

She's a really dear friend of mine and I hate people accusing her of lying. Sometimes the truth is a little more bizar than fantasy.

Sorry for my temper. I'm depressed and in a horrid mood, don't know how to live my life.

I'm sorry. Have a nice stay here.
cableclair
The Number 23

so you live in:

Postby chef_man » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:42 pm

california i mean how do you know Juls?she's very pretty i must say....and no i was saying she was lying it's just i read alot of things and trust me i have seen over 17,895 movies in my life so i know alot about them and + i have a booklet of upcoming films that go till 2006 so i got the hook up (as it we're) anyway i know all about Jim Carrey too trust me and so as i was reading it it threw me off for a min. so i was very confused on why she thinks she's married to him and whatever so like i said it's cool whatever....i wish i could meet our star too that would be totally cool....anyway is there anything i can help you with by what you said about your life issues i mean i help alot of ppl so let me see what i can do for you ok: DUDE_RANCH78@YAHOO.COM or PFAFFTOWNNCGUY-AOL MSNGR.!
JOSH D. UHL
chef_man
Copper Mountain

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:36 pm

hey JOSH, long time no talk Jim, oh wait, did you forget to mention that you were PRETENDING TO BE Jim Carrey Online under your many names that you use on yahoo (jcrb78, dude_ranch78, gandolphc, pshoreweasel) to name a few?? no?? ok, let me show them:

jt_carrey: hey ;)
jcrb78: now your a female yes
jt_carrey: yes, I am female
jcrb78: i just forgot been very busy filming and going to award shows
jcrb78: forgive me
jt_carrey: it's ok, how are you?
jcrb78: i'm fine SPANK YOU VERY MUCH!
jcrb78: how are you
jt_carrey: good to hear
jt_carrey: I'm doing alright thanks
jcrb78: i don't have long i'm a very busy person i have a family and i do things on the weekends and during the week i film
jt_carrey: yes, I know, my friend works on Lemony Snicket
jt_carrey: hey
jt_carrey: don't leave

Claartje, you've talked to this guy on Yahoo, you know who he is, if you saved any convos, add them, and yes I did tell you Josh that I was dating Jim because I was KIDDING around with you because I knew that you were pretending to be him so I was testing you, I always write in my profiles that I'm dating him as a JOKE, it's not MEANT to be taking LITERALLY, I wasn't lying, no I don't date Jim but you CONSTANTLY email me asking for Jim's email address or his phone number, so I have to protect him:

gandolphc: how many e-mail's do you have on him
jt_carrey: none why?
gandolphc: well i know of one
jt_carrey: which is?
gandolphc: JCRB78@YAHOO.COM
jt_carrey: ahh cool
gandolphc: and i know that is accurate
jt_carrey: how so?
jt_carrey: don't like chats?
gandolphc: well he gave it to me in person one time when i was los angeles,ca. in '98

gandolphc: well i would love to give my favorite actor a call
jt_carrey: you talk to him online, why don't you ask for his number?
gandolphc: please i'm a true celebrity secret person i keep celeb things quiet
jt_carrey: I do too
gandolphc: so can you give it to me
jt_carrey: I can't, sorry
gandolphc: i will only call him like once a month
jt_carrey: just ask Jim when he's online
gandolphc: i'm a busy person too
gandolphc: please.....i'll tell him i got it from pauly shore
gandolphc: lol
jt_carrey: no, I'm sorry I can't
gandolphc: help me out
jt_carrey: with what?
gandolphc: please i'll do anything

You also pretend to be Pauly Shore online, and here is an email you sent resently:

To: JTCarrey@mpex.net
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 2:08 PM
Subject: Juliette:

hi there my name is Josh and i was wondering how you know Jim Carrey so well.....i mean do you goto his home in Malibu,California i mean can you let me know about this.......i'm a huge fan of his movies and him since i was 10yrs. old now i'm 26yrs. old he's hilarious in sooooooooo many ways.....anyway i mean do you call him.....can you give me some proof here babe thanks!if at all possible what is his real e-mail address that is all i ask of you.....his agent ppl won't give it out since i'm a huge fan....i don't get it.....could you help me out plz it would be greatly appreciated.....i have a pic on my profile for you to look at so you know it's really me ok thanks again hun!

Anyway, just thought I'd post that on here, and yes I do have contacts with Jim but I'm not about to talk about them on here, so you can either keep bugging me about contacting Jim or you can get a life, grow up and stop invading on his privacy. Oh and stop bothering Nick Stevens, he's a busy man and he has more important things to deal with. According to your profile(s) you're supposedly older than me yet you act like you're 10, grow up!
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!