Jim Carrey Online

Hi Jim & Jenny!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Hi Jim & Jenny!

Postby CarolineJKennard » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:21 pm

Hi Jim & Jenny!

My name is Caroline and I've been a fan of Jim's forever!

He is the funniest man alive, I believe.

I pray he lives to be 110 years old or more so that he will always be around to make me smile and laugh!

I was just reminded of Jim the other day when I saw the Yes Man poster, that was SO funny, made me really laugh, and I've been thinking about Jim ever since.

I am a white woman married to a black man and we have one son, he is 10-years-old.

I took him to the Game Stop store the other day, and while we were shopping, I told him that I wanted to introduce him to "Jim Carrey," he asked, "Who's Jim Carrey?" I responded, "He's this white man that gets along really good with black people, and he is so funny, he will make you laugh!

I later asked something strange, he asked something like, "Could Jim Carrey survive in the projects?" I laughed! And said, "Sure! You could survive in the projects too!" My son said something like, "No I couldn't," and I was trying to encourage him and tell him that he sure could survive in the projects, lol! It was so, so funny!

I was raised as a "Hot Child In The City," so, I can relate to Jim very well. I pray to meet him someday, and especially to introduce him to my son so he can make him laugh! And build confidence in him.

I hope to write to you again soon.

Take care loves,

Your friend and fan in Pennsylvania, U.S.A.

Caroline Kennard
CarolineJKennard

Postby lammy » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:58 pm

That's so sweet .
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:56 pm

welcome to the site CarolineJKennard!
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff