Jim Carrey Online

Write a screenplay/story for Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:34 pm

Something tells me you only want to make him HOT fluffers . :lol:
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:27 am

if only i could Lammy *sighs*, if only i could..... :wink: ........but i think Jenny's got that covered .....'go for it Jenny, on behalf on womankind everywhere!' :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:14 am

Ain't she special . :?
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sprousefan23 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:01 am

fluffy wrote:if only i could Lammy *sighs*, if only i could..... :wink: ........but i think Jenny's got that covered .....'go for it Jenny, on behalf on womankind everywhere!' :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, just don't party too hardy Jenster! :lol:
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:21 pm

sprousefan23 wrote:
fluffy wrote:if only i could Lammy *sighs*, if only i could..... :wink: ........but i think Jenny's got that covered .....'go for it Jenny, on behalf on womankind everywhere!' :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, just don't party too hardy Jenster! :lol:

:roll:
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sprousefan23 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:09 am

^ Don't you roll your eyes at me!
jk :D
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:28 pm

hey everyone.........look who little Poochy found on her travels.......it's Pooch with Zoe Deschanel.......lol....

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Poochy Xmas Special

Postby fluffy » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:51 am

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a thing was stirring, not even a mouse...........ALL except Poochy that is........ :wink:

The house looked glorious...a huge tree stood in the hallway, decked with twinkling lights and candy cane decorations. Huge vases of deep red and winter white roses perfumed the air and garlands of cloven oranges, cinammon sticks, ivy and berries were twisted around the balastrades.
Poochy's nosed twitched at the new and exciting scents.....coming from the kitchen she could smell delicious old favourites.........Turkey, Yum!......scratching at the door she tried to get a head start on the feast but remembering her last encounter with a turkey the door had been locked.

The disgruntled dog wandered into the large sitting room where an even bigger tree stood. Her little eyes bulged at the pile of glittering boxes on the floor beneath it. She loved to play with glittery things and especially loved to chew glittery paper. Sniffing around she was disturbed by an excited clattering behind her. Before she knew where she was, 2 large hairy bodies had flattened her into the floor and were chewing her ears.

The puppies were huge now.......and the bloody annoying monsters kept chewing her ears and tail whenever Poochy went past, but deep down she liked their babyish fun and joined in the rumpus.
Since the puppies had moved in there was always a rumpus somewhere......but it was fun.........Especially since Poochy hadn't seen her master for ages.....
apart from a unexpected flying visit weeks earlier where Poochy had mistaken him for a burglar and seen him off........but she had missed him........she ached to just innocently lick his nose and wag her tail at him..........just to say hello.......she knew the puppies were the top dogs and Poochy was happy with her friend Kitty, she just wished her master was around more........still, as he told her he needed to earn money for her chicken........that made Poochy happy........

The puppies by now had moved onto the rug and were wrestling each other by the tail. Moving over to the parcels Poochy began sniffing........she could smell something tasty........she'd smelled that before........at Easter....CHOCOLATE!!!............burrowing her little head into the boxes she zeroed in on a pile of boxes all smelling of the rare treat...... then began ripping the paper with her sharp little teeth.
Shaking her head rom side to side the cardboard was shredded and chocolates scattered everywhere...........a greedy Poochy began to guzzle down the sickly treats.......Just then the two hairy monsters jumped on her......biting at her ears and tail.............
'bugger off' she growled in warning........and before she knew what was happenning the two 'monsters' were gorging themselves on the sweets......HER sweets.......she found them first!
Poochy watched on......then she became aware of a hot sensation in her throat .........those chocolates were not like the easter eggs .......no, these were liquor chocolates....
The puppies finished off both boxes and continued play fighting.
Poochy, her little head down began walking to the door.......then the fun began........the puppies began to wobble.......their legs went all rubbery...then they flopped onto their backs........they made strange soft yelping noises and then to their horror......the gagging began as two drunk puppies began to barf up their stolen chocolates.
Barf after barf, over the rug, over the presents the puppies wobbled and yelped with distress......
By this point a worried Poochy had had enough, so bounding upstairs launched herself at Jims door, unclicking itself from the catch she bounded onto the bed and began licking his face .........
'WTF.......bedtime Poochy , go to bed.......geddoff'.
Grabbing the small mutt Jim wandered into the hall and with Poochy in his arms heard the commotion downstairs....

Entering the sitting room he was presented with a scene frm dog sick hell............2 plastered lab pups, covered in chocolate puke were rolling all over the cream floor, still wrestling.

'how the hell did you find those chocolates?..........bad dogs!!.......bad , bad dogs.........!!!.......outside now!'

and grabbing their collars they were put into the garden..........

Several phone calls later and the puppies were off to have their stomachs pumped.......and the industrial cleaners were going to pay a visit .......
Fortunately the rest of the household had slep through it all...........

Scooping up Poochy Jim made for the bedroom.....
'you're a clever little dog Pooch, those bad pups ate those sweets and you didn't touch them....you might have saved their lives Poochy'.....
and tickling her behind the ears he placed her on the bed...

'what's that dog doing back here'? asked Jenny............

'This is one clever little dog.......she's staying here, i'll tell you all about it in the morning,.............'

and with one last ear tickle Poochy drifted off, trying to ignore that horrible taste in her mouth.

Fluffy :D

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby wylde » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:01 am

Gee, Fluffy, now where was all the writing you promised for 'Perm. Pressed' I wonder... :? The story you said you were "up for" writing. :(
wylde
Yes Man

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy