Jim Carrey Online

Jim's Birth Time

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim's Birth Time

Postby BubbaDan » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:09 am

I know the date, same as mine, same year and everything, but I want to know the time of birth, anyone here know that bit of trivia?<br><br>Thankeroonies!<br><br>Bubba <p><span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:blue;font-size:small;"><blockquote style="padding-left:0.5em; margin-left:0; margin-right:0; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; border-left:solid 2">You can lead a horse to water, but if you can make him swan dive, you got somethin!.</blockquote> <span></p><i></i>
BubbaDan

Jim's birth time...

Postby chester » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:28 am

I suspect that this info might be difficult to get a hold of as I get the feeling that Jim's a rather private person in some ways (Capricorn and all). But if anyone does manage to find out, I'd love to know as I too would like to do Jim's complete chart. His rising sign would be the final piece in deciphering this delightful puzzle.<br><br>Thanks, and I can't wait for Eternal Sunshine to open! Crossing my fingers that this one's a good one for him! (Break a leg Jim...) <p></p><i></i>
chester

birth time

Postby Steffi K » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:26 pm

Yeah i agree. He is a pretty private person but if anyone does get hold of it i would like to know to add to my Jim Carrey fact file !<br> <p></p><i></i>
Steffi K

Return to The Speakeasy