Jim Carrey Online

My cars tanked on ebay...

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

My cars tanked on ebay...

Postby shamaho » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:32 am

....but that's OK. The point was to sell them to folks who need a car that has some character (of course you HAVE to like the character!) and sell them later for hopefully more.

MORE, you say...? Well, there's a wee bit more going on than posting messages on JCO, and Fluffy's been in on the little secret for a while now.

I'll give you a hint: It has no cover, it has no spine, and there is not one gilded page.

Furthermore, there is no stern warning in the story, but it carreys a very important message: Laughter is not only the best medicine, it CAN and WILL save your LIFE.....!

And trust me, it may seem like I've given you the answer, but I haven't.
shamaho
The Truman Show

Postby cotton » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:47 am

Tanked??? But wasn't the Van selling?? I thought I saw bids on it.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby shamaho » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:00 am

the last time I looked at the Volvo it was at $787....I might as well have left it by the side of the road with the keys in it, but someone would have towed it and sent me the bill. I guess I'm having a bit of a pity party - I'm locked in a war of words with 3 of my 6 sisters. The rest are waiting on the side lines like it's the end of the Super Bowl. Such crap.
shamaho
The Truman Show

Postby shamaho » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:40 pm

I feel like I'm talking to myself again, but here goes: Please help me mourn the death of the Volvo - literally. It has sold, and will be picked up on the 19th, but this morning it died on SR 528. Its current grave is the grassy shoulder of the highway. At least I can be rest assured that it will have a happy afterlife.....with ANOTHER OWNER......!! :lol:
shamaho
The Truman Show

Postby JACK » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:48 pm

what can I say?? now that's a person who loves his cars !!
JACK
The Mask

Postby shamaho » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:09 pm

HER cars, Jack....HER cars.... 8)
shamaho
The Truman Show

Return to The Speakeasy