Jim Carrey Online

I don't know him

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

we

Postby Prince » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:07 pm

We dont know him! This is only JCO.Nothing real, just peoples fantasy.
Yes, I like Jennifer Aniston, she looks like my cousine s sister Irina.
May be Jim Carrey is fanny for someone, but when my son got seriouse sick, then i stop laughing, i stop smiling and things like that... Sorry, i lost my sence of humor.
yes
Prince
In Living Color

Postby sianlee » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:12 am

um..... okkkkkk...... of course Jim is funny, but there is a time for funnyness. of course if someone got sick you wouldnt always be laughing
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:36 am

i know this might sound crazy but we have a tedancy in my family to increase the chuckles when folk are ill or at times of death...........it's that black British humour again, but it really seems to help people put things into perspective.............the 'life goes on' thing i guess...........

fluffy :lol:

keep those HUGE pics coming.............after all Jim's a big lad..........lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

yes

Postby Prince » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:01 pm

Sometimes i m laughing, very rear. Here in Russia we have many actors and actresses comics, more funny, then Jim Carrey.
yes
Prince
In Living Color

Postby jimlover » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:40 pm

No one can b more funny than Jim Carrey and He is the most talented actor in the world in every way.Plzzz dont underestimate him on the forum of his fan site. :(
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sianlee » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:23 am

Yeah, if all you wanted to do was badger Jim Carrey then why come here? If there's funnier people in russia go and worship them. We all love Jim Carrey because he's got that particular humor that we need in some stages in our life. You can't expect him to cheer everyone up.

Sometimes i m laughing, very rear.

TIP: Come back here when you have laughed alot, then you will understand how funny Jim Carrey really is from the point of view from a fan. People who stand on the outside looking in never really understand Jims humour.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

humor

Postby Prince » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:30 pm

I undrestand russian humor more. I like russian humor.Ok, then, bye.
yes
Prince
In Living Color

Postby johanson » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:28 pm

Laughter is good for the soul and for health...you are not making light of your ailments or the sickness of your loved ones by laughing. If you are taking care of yourself, you are better to care for those you love....nothing better than laughter to make someone feel better.... My parents both had awful sickness, but we also laughed so much together....this is what I remember them by...the good times, not the times they were ill... Jim's humor has helped me through a few hard times.... Hang in there...things can get better and they do if you believe....
johanson
Copper Mountain

Postby gothichyppie » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:35 pm

Jim never fails to put a huge smile on my face, which is very important to me. Laughing's good, as this video suggests :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eXgdSOxaCGI
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

yes

Postby Prince » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:51 pm

Jimliker! Your mind hold with yourself.I m not sure about all world.May be in Usa Jim Carrey most funny comic, but Usa not all world.There is in the world many talented people too.Why are you people here so nervouse, just relax and go drink something and smoke.You are all needs yoga against nervouse.Video-yoga not working.
I m sorry, but Jim Carrey not popular actor in Russia.The most popular actors in Russia: Tom Cruise,Brad Pitt,Madonna,Uma Thurman, Angelina Jolie,Tom Hanks.So, you dont know me,people here.I m afraid to laugh, because ussualy after laugh coming tears.Its allways so, since my son got sick, i m not laughing 6 years.If people want, i can leave all of you.
yes
Prince
In Living Color

Postby gothichyppie » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:08 pm

I'm sorry, what's the point of this topic again? I'm confused... :?
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

point

Postby Prince » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:08 am

the point of this topic that we dont know Jim well.
yes
Prince
In Living Color

Re: yes

Postby jimliker » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:22 pm

Prince wrote:Jimliker! Your mind hold with yourself.I m not sure about all world.May be in Usa Jim Carrey most funny comic, but Usa not all world.There is in the world many talented people too.Why are you people here so nervouse, just relax and go drink something and smoke.You are all needs yoga against nervouse.Video-yoga not working.
I m sorry, but Jim Carrey not popular actor in Russia.The most popular actors in Russia: Tom Cruise,Brad Pitt,Madonna,Uma Thurman, Angelina Jolie,Tom Hanks.So, you dont know me,people here.I m afraid to laugh, because ussualy after laugh coming tears.Its allways so, since my son got sick, i m not laughing 6 years.If people want, i can leave all of you.

I think u mean Jimlover Prince...she posted u the message not me :lol:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:33 pm

We dont know him!

Don't be to sure about that :wink:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

of course

Postby Prince » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:22 am

Of course we dont know him well.I m not sure about cotton,ok.
I dont know him either.If honesty, 2 years ago i didnt know such actor Jim Carrey, never heard about him, not seen noone his film,sorry.
Now i have some films with him, maska for example is ok.The cablegay little bit funny, but i have in english, so, i dont understand much in this film.
yes
Prince
In Living Color

Next

Return to The Speakeasy