Jim Carrey Online

Your dream date with Jimmy

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby carreyd away » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:08 pm

** bump **
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:53 am

We had tartan day here today...............lots of bagpipes and men in kilts...........i'd love to take Jim to a traditional Scottish Ceileigh and he could learn the Sottish dances............we'd have a blast!!!!!

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby wonderbunny » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:02 pm

Dream date with Jim.... sitting in a screening room and watching old reels of old comedians. Flip Wilson 'Geraldine', Rich Little, and so one. I have a buring dream to one day do that! How cool would that be. Bring on the Red Vines, Popcorn and Cocacola!
wonderbunny
Lemony Snicket

Postby gothichyppie » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:08 pm

My dream date with Jim as always been dressing up as Magenta and Riff-Raff and go to a midnight show of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and yell insanities at the top of our lungs! Or else, we could just stay at home and watch Jesus Superstar and Rocky Horror, our respective favorite musicals!
That would satisfy me greatly! :lol:
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:45 pm

Great ideas.................lol.....i dig the idea of watching stuff in the screening room...........yeah that would be cosy........ :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby gothichyppie » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:58 pm

Yeah anything that involves Jim AND alcohol is fine by me! :wink:
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:16 pm

lol...........i think when Hef shuffles off this mortal coil Jim would make a great young pretender to his throne........then Jim can have a harem in his screening room like Hef.......lol

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:24 pm

It would be putting our heads together and coming up with a great movie that he can direct- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Michele Hernandez » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:39 am

gothichyppie wrote:My dream date with Jim as always been dressing up as Magenta and Riff-Raff and go to a midnight show of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and yell insanities at the top of our lungs! Or else, we could just stay at home and watch Jesus Superstar and Rocky Horror, our respective favorite musicals!

That was so popular in my days...the Rocky Horror Picture Show...but it was always at midnight, and I never went...my friend was addicted....but I worked until 2 am...but I was an usher for Little Shop of Horrors....this was all at age 15 or 16...don't tell
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Happygal » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:15 pm

I love Little Shop of Horrors. :)

My dream date with Jim would be to dance romanticly at a big ball to classical music. :) That would be nice.
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby gothichyppie » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:15 pm

Michele Hernandez wrote:
gothichyppie wrote:My dream date with Jim as always been dressing up as Magenta and Riff-Raff and go to a midnight show of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and yell insanities at the top of our lungs! Or else, we could just stay at home and watch Jesus Superstar and Rocky Horror, our respective favorite musicals!

That was so popular in my days...the Rocky Horror Picture Show...but it was always at midnight, and I never went...my friend was addicted....but I worked until 2 am...but I was an usher for Little Shop of Horrors....this was all at age 15 or 16...don't tell

I go to the show every Halloween and my costume gets crazier every time! It's such a blast! :lol:
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:40 pm

awe........Happygal sounds like a romantic......... :D

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:18 pm

Now that I think about it...I don't think there is one thing Jim has not done-he'd probably would be excited to do anything cause he has already done it, but as far as me-there are millions of thing that can make me happy!

A true date for us first would be sailing to an island drinking ice cold lemonade and talking about how we could better the way people think about life itself...then getting to the island and cooking stuff from scratch like survivor-that would be something I'd like to see Jim do-cause I know he can't... :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

WOW!

Postby jpmadd » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:10 pm

That seems so heavenly it's hard to describe. You know if i could wish for anything I would wish I could meet Jim Carrey and get to know him. I am so obsessed with the guy I couldn't even imagine a date!!! It wouldn't even be a date it would be better than being in heaven!
jpmadd
Once Bitten

Postby jpmadd » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:17 pm

Come on lets be realistic here! that thought of going on a date in heavenly but it's ver unrealistic. But i've had dreams about it.
jpmadd
Once Bitten

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy