Jim Carrey Online

Life is but a dream

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Isn't Jim sexy?

DUH YOU FREAK!
17%
umm..no!
4%
wait, who is Jim?
No votes
omg are you kidding? he's so hot I'M melting!!
79%

Total votes : 24

Postby lammy » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:20 pm

LOL
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:36 pm

lol......nah.....a leather thong round his neck and a bondage cuff (brown :wink: ) on his wrist....but that would have spoilt the purity.......lol

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: I've had a really odd one!

Postby Jimenem » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:41 pm

cable girl wrote:
JT Carrey wrote:ok Ladies, how many of you have had dreams about Jim? and not forced ones (when you go to bed hoping you'll dream about him) but real ones ;)

I have actually just had one real dream, which was totally weird!!!! (My day-dreams would be too numerous to mention here though -of course... :wink: :lol: ). I was dreaming of something completely diffrent then all of a sudden I found myself in a restaurant and I saw Jim sitting beside a table, and he pulled out a chair for me to sit down next to him, but when I was about to then another chair appeared, and so it went on so I could never sit down. And then I woke up!!! Hahahaha!!! Isn't that the weirdest dream-sequense you've ever heard? It's like; what is that suppose to mean at all? Hahahaha!!! :lol: It's like "In your face!! Like that would ever happen one day!!" :lol: So now even my dreams are mocking me... hehehehe!!! :lol: As they say in "That 70's Show"; WHAT A GREAT BURN!!! :lol:

Hmm. . .well If I were to interpret this I'd say you really like Jim, and would be VERY excited to get to meet him. . . only something is standing in your way, and as soon as you get over that hurdle another road block appears. Hmm. . .interesting.
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Happygal » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:59 pm

I've had two dreams about Jim. One, I went to Vegas and he was performing there, but apparently he had a bad day because when I went to say hi he just ignored me. So I followed him back to the motel he was staying in. Then he seemed like he was in a good mood and let me in. We sat and talked for awhile watching TV. Then my parents came by and shortly after his mother came by. 8)

My other dream Jim came over to my house and Jim and my family were all a good time. Then after awhile Jim and me went into my bedroom and talked.(Nothing happed by the way) :)
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:08 pm

shortly after his mother came by.

Aww but Jims mom is dead
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Happygal » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:20 pm

I know. :cry:
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:50 pm

she came back in your dreams.. does that happen to anyone else?...when you have dreams someone who has passed away or whatever in your family or a friend is still in your dreams like in siuations where they would be.. you get what i mean?.... i do alot. its nice knowing that there there in a way :)
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby lammy » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:27 pm

Life is -but a dream...

I can't really remember the first or last dream I forced about Jim, all I can say is that if I could conjure up a dream with Jim, I would want it to be real. :lol:

Lets see...

(she falls into a deep day dream)

(She sees Jim walk in at the donut shop,she gets startled,she was dreaming of this situation before )

:lol:

"Oh my god", she says as she looks around,"am I the only one that could see this man walking in with a riffle". The girl panics as she hides under the table.

(LOL...)
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Happygal » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:11 am

OMG! I had another dream about Jim. The only problem is that it didn't seem like Jim, he was so dark. I had his number and called him and he sounded so miserable. We sat there talking for quite awhile and then he was telling me about this time he had it with some chick and her parents found out and were really ticked off. It made no sence to me.
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby gothichyppie » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:30 pm

I spent about 10 mins to post a story but poor babygirl_lace's topic got locked, so might as well copy and paste :wink: :

Good question because I have the very answer here :
It was shorty after Jim's MTV Movie Awards 1999, the way he looked had such an impact on me that I dreamed about him twice!! I'll never forget the first one I've had : Jim in his hippie mode and me are on a bus, facing the other side, we just sit there, holding hands just as if we always did. I'm at his left and he just kisses me on the side of the head. We get out and he takes me to what I believe is his house and we look out of this big window...
This is the best dream I've had in 23 years, so real and casual, I actually did a drawing of it!
So that would explain my avatar!
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Sounds fun...

Postby babygirl_lace » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:00 pm

Lots of these dreams sound fun...I was just curious about all the dreaming people did that involved Jim because I had a nice dream the other night about him...

we were somewhere on a beach...dont know exactly which beach but we were there and happy. We were hugging each other and goofing around like we were best friends being sarcastic with one another and laughing a lot. My mom popped into the picture for a few minutes and she was laughing and happy like she had known him for a while too and then the scene changed and we were at some party (still on the beach, but we weren't alone anymore) we were still pretty cozy with each other though and then my little man woke me up this morning so the dream ended there. :(:( (love my little guy but when I am having a good dream I hate getting woke up!!! :))
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:11 am

i've only had one dream.............it was odd.......We were suddenly face to face and i just smiled.........he smiled back..........no words......but there was a recognition....................and then i turned into a superhero and saved the world............lol.........ahhhh dreams can be daft.......lol

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:51 pm

I had a dream last night. It featured nameless, faceless guy again. There was a dinner party at my parents' house in Belgium and I decided to sit down and play the piano in another room. I had hit no more than three notes when nameless, faceless pulled me off the bench and wrapped his arms around me. He said, "There's an earthquake." I started to feel the house shaking, but I felt totally safe. Then I woke up.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Life is but a dream

Postby JimLuver » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:26 am

JT Carrey wrote:ok Ladies, how many of you have had dreams about Jim? and not forced ones (when you go to bed hoping you'll dream about him) but real ones ;)

I had so many dreams about Jim. The one that really stands out was the weirdest one i have ever had and i liked it too. But i don't know if i should share it with u it's kinda embarrising :oops:
JimLuver
Finders Keepers

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy