Jim Carrey Online

Isn't Ebay great !!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Isn't Ebay great !!

Postby trishroberts » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:59 am

I just received my copy of the Vanity fair with Jim in white on the front cover, Ive trying to get hold of it for some time, now its mine ...all mine !!. I know its on this site but its not quite the same. It now has pride of place in my small but beautifully formed collection of Jim cover stories. Just the boost I needed in this very lean Jim period were going through.
trishroberts
Man on the Moon

Postby fluffy » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:52 pm

lol..............i got 'signed' copies of a few of his scripts.........lol.......whether they are genuine or not i guess i can't really be sure but it's worth it for me to see how a script is laid out..............and OMG i love that Vanity Fair cover............sooooo sexy......Annie makes him look good in her stuff..........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby MandyCarrey » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:01 pm

Yeah there are lots of cool stuff on ebay. Ive seen the scripts before but ive never been allowed to get them lol! they look awesome. I will get round to using it one day but i think i will become addicted to it. :lol:
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Ebay

Postby babygirl_lace » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:28 pm

Ebay is awesome, I never really thought to look for Jim stuff there on the website. I want this t-shirt that says "Property of Jim Carrey" I thought that was pretty cool.
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby JimLuver » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:08 pm

Ebay is very cool. Most of my Jim Carrey collection came from ebay. My brother gets them for me. I don't know what my favortie one is. Maybe either my autographed picture of the Riddler or the piece of Bruce's cloud shirt that Jim wore. I don't know. I like them all. Ebay has so many Jim stuff. You should look at the shirts that they have now. They're very cute. I have to get one.
JimLuver
Finders Keepers

Postby gothichyppie » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:52 pm

I promised myself to marry Ebay someday! :D :P
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Return to The Speakeasy