Jim Carrey Online

A boring day for Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

A boring day for Jim

Postby lammy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:30 pm

LOL..

Jim is laying on his bed with his 1feet tall dog that weighs 200 pounds.

"Gosh, I am bored bone, what can we do",says Jim as he is looking up at the ceiling.

Bone rolls his eyes at Jim.

Suddenly Jim kicks his feet every-where and sits up on the bed,"I know bone, I have an idea".

The dog growls.

Jim picks up the dog,"darn Bone, you need to go on a diet", he laughs.

Jim carries the dog down his stairs. He grabs his sun glasses on his way out the door while holding the dog. He takes the dog water bowl and spills it and puts the bowl on his head. He takes his helmet and puts it on the dogs head. There is a rope laying next to the door that he grabs also on his way out the door.

"Okay Bone, we are going to have fun today", he laughs.

He sits the dog on the bike and he sits down, with the rope he ties the dog to his waist.

"Bone, please, don't waive to anyone or make eye contact with humans...they are mean", he smiles then puts on his sun glasses and they take off. The dog barks at Jim.

"Oh God darling, I think that man has lost his marbles", says a neighbor of Jim.

"What dear", asks her husband as he goes to the window to see what she was talking about.

"John, the man is wearing a dog bowl on his head, the dog is wearing his helmet and they are both ridding the motorcycle together", she says with her mouth open.

"Sweety, he is probably practicing for his next movie", he laughs.

"Cool, we are here...fartmart...I love it. Now You are going to play my guide dog while I play a blind man", Jim told the dog while parking his motorcycle at the back of the store.

The dog growled again.

Jim gets down first then he helps the dog get down and leaves the rope ties around the dogs neck as they walk to the front of the door.

At the front of the door at fartmart was a security officer, but Jim acted as if he didn't see him.

"Excuse me sir, but you can't go in there with that dog", said the officer.

Jim looked up at the ceiling, "are you talking to me".

"Sir I am down here", said the officer looking weird at Jim.

Jim looked down,"I think you are not aware of my condition...this is my guide dog, I am blind-can't you tell",said Jim with a smile on his face.

"I have never seen a dog so enourmously round and short be a guide dog before, but okay, if you need help don't be shy to ask", said the officer then walked outside.

"We are golden", laughs Jim as they both headed inside the store.

LOL...to be continued-

:D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sianlee » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:40 am

rofl! OMG THAT IS HALLARIOUS! I could actually see Jim in my head doing all that. Man thats fantastic. Keep it going!! :D lol it sounds exactly like him!! Gosh he's excellent!
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:52 am

lol...........you missed a letter in the dogs name............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Anna Chalova » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:41 pm

I like this -> Jim loked down... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." JC
(\(\.........../)/)
(=',').......(','=)
(..(")(")(")(")..)
Anna Chalova
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sianlee » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:41 pm

ah come on, stop about the spelling errors :P the story is great!
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:31 pm

lol............it's a joke :wink: .......the story is great but the name is missing the R at the end of it.............lol...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
geddit now?? :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Happygal » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:53 am

I day-dream about Jim everyday. Now I have somethingelse to day-dream about. :)
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:34 pm

OOohh fluffs!!! lol. you were thinking what i was thinking! hee-hee. What are his dogs names? he has two right? and ones called george yes?? :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:22 pm

i think George croaked.......... :( ...........the black lab was called Hazel though.......... :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:12 pm

Jim walks into the store,"come on Bone...We tricked the guard", Jim is dragging the dog by the rope he has around his neck. "Bone,come one", Jim looks around as the dog begins coughing.

A lady walking out the store shouted at Jim,"Dude, you are shoking the poor dog".

Jim turns to her and looks at her up and down,"you seem to be choking your crotch", he laughed.

"How rude",said the lady and walked away furiously.

Suddenly Bone began walking.

"Hurray Bone". Jim jumped up and down,"you got bored huh?"

Bone groaned.

They begin walking around in the store when Jim stopped walking,"Bone, I am getting bored just walking around in here...what will we do?" Jim looked down at the dog and the dog just walked into the middle of the isle and just dropped himself on the floor.

"Great Bone, you just gave me an idea", Jim's eyebrows moved up and down,"don't move Bone", he said laughing as he ran towards a customer service phone. "Oh my god, my dog is missing...someone please help me find him,I am blind...please hurry." Jim looks around to see if he sees the isle number. "Yeah,that would be isle 10", Jim laughed as he hung up the phone.

He laughed and laughed and laughed on the floor. He heard someone coming and got up then began walking the opposite direction of where the help was coming from.

:lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Happygal » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:32 am

You know as odd as that sounds, it still sounds like something Jim would do. :) :)
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy