Jim Carrey Online

Life is but a dream

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Isn't Jim sexy?

DUH YOU FREAK!
17%
umm..no!
4%
wait, who is Jim?
No votes
omg are you kidding? he's so hot I'M melting!!
79%

Total votes : 24

Life is but a dream

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:33 am

ok Ladies, how many of you have had dreams about Jim? and not forced ones (when you go to bed hoping you'll dream about him) but real ones ;)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:21 pm

I have had a few.. but theyve been really wierd ones lol... and sometimes the same ones... int that meant to mean something when u have the same dream repeated over again??

One was at my house.. and for some reason Jim and aload of my friends and me were sitting on the patio.. and there was a friend there that i hadnt seen in years.. and he was flirting with her and i was really jealous.. and later on i found them on my bunk bed together?? lol

The repeating dream i have though is a very short fuzzy one where ya know u cant quite remember it all?... but its bascially im getting married but Jim is one of my mates whos come to the wedding and he tells me he loves me and back me ups to a corner and... well thats where im leaving it lol.......

.... dont say im the only one who has had wierd dreams?? lol who else has?.. lol have you jt??? :D :lol:
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby mav » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:06 am

I wonder who voted for A. :-k Show up! ...lol

The only dream I've had doesn't even come close to being called a dream. A hug from a tall guy who I couldn't see...hmm...could be my dad too. lol.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:09 am

mav wrote:I wonder who voted for A. :-k Show up! ...lol

The only dream I've had doesn't even come close to being called a dream. A hug from a tall guy who I couldn't see...hmm...could be my dad too. lol.

Similar to my kiss with a tall guy I couldn't see.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:34 am

:shock: Oh yes I remember now you mention it....boy, that was like the kiss of all kisses huh
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:27 pm

ya.. well..i dont see him that way lol. he was a cutie when he was younger though.. but i dont see him like that lol.
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:58 am

mav wrote::shock: Oh yes I remember now you mention it....boy, that was like the kiss of all kisses huh

Yeah....I just wish I knew who the hell it was.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MandyCarrey » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:15 am

whos the 8% lol!!!!!..... hes the dark tall stranger in peoples dreams lolhmmmm??... interesting aint it.. i find dreams fasinating to think about. :oops :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

I've had a really odd one!

Postby cable girl » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:07 am

JT Carrey wrote:ok Ladies, how many of you have had dreams about Jim? and not forced ones (when you go to bed hoping you'll dream about him) but real ones ;)

I have actually just had one real dream, which was totally weird!!!! (My day-dreams would be too numerous to mention here though -of course... :wink: :lol: ). I was dreaming of something completely diffrent then all of a sudden I found myself in a restaurant and I saw Jim sitting beside a table, and he pulled out a chair for me to sit down next to him, but when I was about to then another chair appeared, and so it went on so I could never sit down. And then I woke up!!! Hahahaha!!! Isn't that the weirdest dream-sequense you've ever heard? It's like; what is that suppose to mean at all? Hahahaha!!! :lol: It's like "In your face!! Like that would ever happen one day!!" :lol: So now even my dreams are mocking me... hehehehe!!! :lol: As they say in "That 70's Show"; WHAT A GREAT BURN!!! :lol:

You know what's creepy about this dream though? That one of Jim's fans sent me this poem once -just a few days after I had that dream- and in the end of it it refers to having dinner at a restaurant. So how cool is that anyway though? That in real life that dream of mine had somewhat of a meaning afterall? That's actually kinda cute, yet spooky at the same time! :lol:

Here's the poem by the way;

Apples and Wine

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the
tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are
afraid of falling and getting hurt.

Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as
good, but easy pickings. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the
right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the
way to the top of the tree.

Now Men......... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and
it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into
something acceptable to have dinner with.

Share this with all the good apples you know.

:lol: ( And no, I'M NOT POSTING THIS POEM TO BE MEAN TOWARDS THE MEN HERE AT ALL!!!! It's just a joke really, and as I love men myself, why would I wanna hurt any of them intentionally at all?! Now that would just be mean wouldn't it? Plus it wasn't me who wrote it, I don't know who did!! I just wanted to post it as it's connected to the dream I had! :D )

Hey, if anyone else wanna try and interpret my dream I'd love to read about it!!! :D
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby MarleneVerde » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:10 am

I never had dreams about him,sorry :oops:

BUT BUT i AM melting right.

From the heat :lol:
MarleneVerde
The Mask

Postby lammy » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:03 pm

I bet you he was wearing a knecklace on the awards but he must of taking it off cause he didn't want to blind us...

I haven't dreamed of him lately...is that wrong?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:11 pm

I bet you he was wearing a knecklace

:shock: .............what kind of necklace??.........perhaps i don't want to know though... :shock: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:13 pm

No-I also have a feeling he wanted to come out looking like a pimp but maybe someoen told him it was to drastic...LOL!!

I saw him and saw something missing around his neck that is all. I think a necklace would have made him look more heavenly delicious- :wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:17 pm

That is funny cause I said that to somebody on MSN the other day. A chain would have looked gooooood. :wink:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:18 pm

Yeah...and it would have been really easy now that they sell bling at convenience stores.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to The Speakeasy