Jim Carrey Online

Here's a hypothetical question..........

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

If you had a secret about Jim that nobody else knew would you....

A:Keep it a secret and never tell a soul
63%
B:Tell some trusting friends in a personal chat
29%
C:Post it on JCO
4%
D:Sell it to the tabloids
4%
E:Both C and D
No votes

Total votes : 24

Here's a hypothetical question..........

Postby cotton » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:01 am

If you had a secret about Jim that nobody else knew would you....
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jimlover » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:32 am

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm2 :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:12 am

Secrets are sacred.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MarleneVerde » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:03 am

Even if i had told my secret to a few trusting friends,do you think they would have believed me in the first place? :oops: :lol:
MarleneVerde
The Mask

I'd definitely never tell a soul!!

Postby cable girl » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:42 am

Well, the answer to that question comes sooo easy for me; I'd definitely never tell a soul then if that would be the case!! Of course it will never be a case like that for me though. But I've been admiring this absolute irresistable, remarkable, talented and gorgeous man for 11 years and he and his movies have been able to cheer me up during sooo many tough times in my life/helped me look brighter on things, so why on earth would I wanna do anything that would hurt him in any way?!

ALL I want for him is that he's happy and doing well, and I certainly hope that the woman he's dating now is the one that will last a lifetime for him!! :D And of course that she treats him right... Otherwise -ifever I come to the USA one day- she'll be one of those people I'd have to bitchslap, including the Academy awards-jury for not giving him an Oscar for the "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind"-movie (or any of his other movies too for that matter)... Hahahahaha; just kidding of course!! :lol: I really wish them all the best though, whoever this mystery woman is! :D

Isn't it so unfair though, that Kate Winslet got an Oscar for "E.S.O.T.S.M" and Jim didn't??!! I think his performance was just as good really!! :D
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Eeeeh...

Postby cable girl » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:45 am

MarleneVerde wrote:Even if i had told my secret to a few trusting friends,do you think they would have believed me in the first place? :oops: :lol:

Most likely no... :lol:
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Re: I'd definitely never tell a soul!!

Postby Niobe » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:05 am

cable girl wrote:Isn't it so unfair though, that Kate Winslet got an Oscar for "E.S.O.T.S.M" and Jim didn't??!! I think his performance was just as good really!! :D

She got nominated. She didn't win. Bummer.

I'd go with the first option. If my counselling has taught me anything, it's that a secret is sacred unless the teller tells you otherwise. Confidentiality and a safe haven for our thoughts.....that is what's special.
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: I'd definitely never tell a soul!!

Postby MarleneVerde » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:06 am

cable girl wrote:Well, the answer to that question comes sooo easy for me; I'd definitely never tell a soul then if that would be the case!! Of course it will never be a case like that for me though. But I've been admiring this absolute irresistable, remarkable, talented and gorgeous man for 11 years and he and his movies have been able to cheer me up during sooo many tough times in my life/helped me look brighter on things, so why on earth would I wanna do anything that would hurt him in any way?!

ALL I want for him is that he's happy and doing well, and I certainly hope that the woman he's dating now is the one that will last a lifetime for him!! :D And of course that she treats him right... Otherwise -ifever I come to the USA one day- she'll be one of those people I'd have to bitchslap, including the Academy awards-jury for not giving him an Oscar for the "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind"-movie (or any of his other movies too for that matter)... Hahahahaha; just kidding of course!! :lol: I really wish them all the best though, whoever this mystery woman is! :D

Isn't it so unfair though, that Kate Winslet got an Oscar for "E.S.O.T.S.M" and Jim didn't??!! I think his performance was just as good really!! :D
It ain't no mystery woman anymore :evil: :? :roll:
MarleneVerde
The Mask

Who then?

Postby cable girl » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:16 am

Who is it then? :lol:
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Eeeeh...

Postby cable girl » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:21 am

MarleneVerde wrote:Even if i had told my secret to a few trusting friends,do you think they would have believed me in the first place? :oops: :lol:

Most likely no... :lol:
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:45 am

lol.............ok Cotton......spill the beans..........PM me..........lol..... :wink: .........whats the secret??

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Filomena » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:25 pm

I'd definitely sell it to the tabloids. Secrets are no fun unless you spill the beans! :wink:

Celebrities use the media all the time to make themselves look better. Except that sometimes, it actually backfires and they end up looking stupid.

Win some, you lose some.
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby jimliker » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:26 pm

well If Jim wants me to keep it just to myself then i wont tell anybody....otherwise i wont mind telling my trusted friends :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:50 pm

I would do nothing...honestly I think he is just a regular guy who fortunately has more brains than I and makes more...that is all- :lol: :lol:

I would not tell anyone cause I would want him to tell me more- 8)
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Happygal » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:30 pm

It depends on how bad the secret is.
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to The Speakeasy