Jim Carrey Online

Cerebellar Ataxia

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Cerebellar Ataxia

Postby Cheryl Anna » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:06 pm

I have had a brain disease, Cerebellar Ataxia, for twenty years. I have been becoming more and more handicapped since I was 17-years-old. I now use a wheelchair.<br>I have left a response in the monthly spew on the JimCarreyOnline.com website under my middle name, Anna, on June 1. It lists ten items, and I encourage all to view it. I would like to increase awareness of Cerebellar Ataxia. <p></p><i></i>
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

re

Postby phantom » Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:38 am

I hope that, when you feel sick and you see a Jim Carrey movie, you feel a little better.<br>I wish the best for you<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
phantom
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

re:Cerebellar Ataxia

Postby Cheryl Anna » Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:57 pm

Oh, yes! I love to watch him. He is so funny.!! <p></p><i></i>
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

me, too!

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:26 pm

I also have ataxia, but in my case I have Friedreich's Ataxia. It began when I was nine. I use a wheelchair, now.<br>I just love Jim Carrey. He makes me laugh so hard. The best medicine in the world. <p></p><i></i>

small world

Postby Hot for Jim » Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:49 pm

I have ataxia from a serious accident that I had when I was 27. After the accident, It took almost 6 months to recover and I thought my troubles were behind me, but the staggering started and I felt weak. Doors were getting harder to open. A very smart doctor diagnosed Ataxia. Since then, I use a walker and need a respirator.<br>When I don't feel well or am sad I pop in a Jim Carrey video. That man is over-the-top=funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <p></p><i></i>
Hot for Jim

Return to The Speakeasy