Jim Carrey Online

Irritating Ace?

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby cable girl » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:02 am

Mia wrote:I was a CRAZY kid. I could jump on my bed for hours until I grew tired and fell asleep. :lol:

Hahaha; that sounds like my oldest nephiew; he's sooo energetic that sometimes I wonder if he doesn't get tired quicker... When my twin and I were babysitting him and his younger brother a few weeks ago we were a lil' afraid that he would never wanna go to sleep (Now that would've looked bad when his parents got home! :lol:) then all of a sudden he said to his younger brother "Come on, it's time to go to sleep!" He's very unpredictable... to say the least! :D Plus he's so smart, quick, funny and clever though he's only 4! He's like the Swedish version of Jim in the making! :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby emilystagg » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:44 pm

I have never been overly energetic, but when I was young I could never sleep, I used to annoy my parents as I just could never sleep.
Wow, Cable girl the mini Jim sounds like a super child!
if you contact, i'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish, if you want to fax me press the * key"
emilystagg
The Truman Show

Postby Mia » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:53 pm

Yeah, wish I knew the kid. We would have gotten along just fine if
we were friends years ago. :lol:
Mia
The Number 23

Postby emilystagg » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:21 pm

We could all have set up a mini Jim club together, running around like crazy lunatics shouting out Jim phrases! Oh the fun we could have had!
if you contact, i'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish, if you want to fax me press the * key"
emilystagg
The Truman Show

Postby Mia » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:24 am

:lol: Sounds fun Emzie! :lol:
I'M KICKING MY ASS, DO YOU MIND?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mia
The Number 23

Postby emilystagg » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:31 pm

Infact, I would probably do the same thing now, it does not matter how old you are, who says you cannot run around like a lunatic!
emilystagg
The Truman Show

Postby Mia » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:02 am

If they made some law for it, I would stay in prison a lot. :lol:
Especially my dad... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mia
The Number 23

Postby JACK » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:03 pm

emilystagg wrote:We could all have set up a mini Jim club together, running around like crazy lunatics shouting out Jim phrases! Oh the fun we could have had!

i'm sorry my dear but what i read just now made me upset a bit.....don't u think it's insulting ?? Jim Carrey is not a crazy lunatic....

he masters a part of comedy not much actors can do..... he is not just playing crazy ...... he makes us laugh.....ppl acting crazy are not funny trust me i know

but i'm sure every once and a while we feel like " SSSSSSSSMMMOOOOOOOOKKKKKEEEEEEEENNNNN !!!! "
JACK
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:34 pm

i don't think she was insulting Jim........she was making a joke about his fans............. :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby emilystagg » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:17 pm

Fluffy was right Jack, I was not insulting Jim, I was calling fans specifically myself a lunatic. I would never insult Jim, I love him too much! Sorry if I upset you in anyway, I did not mean to. Really I was just talking about myself acting like a mad person running around. It has absolutely no reference to Jim in the slightest the lunatic part, that is just me! The only part that realates to Jim is the phrases I would be shouting while I ran around. Hope you understand what I meant, and that I did not mean to offend Jim or any of his fans. Sorry once again, I really feel awful. You are a new person here as well, and look what I have done. I have upset you. I have never intentionally upset someone in my life, I feel so bad.
emilystagg
The Truman Show

Postby cotton » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:54 pm

I was calling fans specifically myself a lunatic.

ok now I am insulted.J/K :P
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:58 pm

lol............don't feel bad Emily, misunderstandings happen.......lol........we knew what you meant......lol..........and i'm sure if we were to meet him face to face we'd all go a little crazy (with desire :wink: )

fluffy :wink: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Mia » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:13 am

Aww...c'mon, please don't upset Em. :(
I love Jim to death and so does Em (we all do, right?) :D
Em was just joking about being a Carreyholic...nothing to do with Jim.
I'm sorry if you were offended in any way about the comment Jack, :(
but I assure you that Em meant that sometimes we all feel like acting
as hyper and energetic as Jim...it comes from awe and admiration of
his comedic talents and especially the amazing person that is Jim Carrey.
Em is very sweet and considerate. :wink:
Don't feel bad about anything Em. 8)
Mia
The Number 23

Postby cotton » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:00 am

Thats the baaaaaddd thing about message boards. Sometimes things get taken the wrong way.

Out here in America The word "Lunatic" doesn't always mean psycho or insane. It can also mean somebody who likes to have fun and is a bit hyper.

I think Jack thought you meant you were going to pretend to be like Jim and act like a crazy insane person.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby emilystagg » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:57 pm

Thank you everyone, I am glad you all knew what I meant you all know I would never insult my dear Jim. It is confusing when things said get accidently misunderstood, as I hope no one actually thought I meant this as an insult. Really I was refering to the story of Mia when she was a child when she ran around saying "Somebody stop me" I was saying how I would also enjoy it. Also as cotton said, i meant it as in the fun/hyper meaning as I would enjoy running around as I think many would. It is fun!
I will remember in the future to be more careful how I phrase things as I do not want to get myself into another predicament!

Once again sorry to anyone who my comment offended
Emzie xxx
emilystagg
The Truman Show

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!