Jim Carrey Online

Carrey Calls Cruise a "Big Joke"

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby FurElise » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:47 pm

At first I was like "so what?" but then I remembered reading that he was invited to Tom and Katie's (TomKat, lol) wedding! :!: :!:

Burn to the extreme, lol. :D
In case I don't see you.... good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!
FurElise
The Duck Factory

Postby Rubberface » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:04 am

I'm not taking the defense of Tom Cruise, but I have seen the sofa stunts he did on Oprah... and I thought, if Jim Carrey had done that, would it have been that big of a deal?
---=Rubberface=---
Rubberface
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby cable girl » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:45 pm

gothichyppie wrote:They barely ever mention him but woops, when something negative happens (or whatever), his name is printed! :roll:

Unfortunately yes!! That quote of Jim's was all over the Swedish press too; for instance "Metro" (a daily newspaper) printed it, of course making it sound very negative. It's sad that the media will always twist things to fit whatever ideas they have themselves... :(

Rubberface wrote:if Jim Carrey had done that, would it have been that big of a deal?

Most likely no! :? Personally it never annoyed me when Tom Cruise jumped on the sofa like that. Heck; I'm even a bit jealous of it all; 'cause if I were to find a guy who made me just as happy... *dreaming away*... WOW; is all I have to say to that!! :P
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Previous

Return to Stop The Press!