Jim Carrey Online

Bob Van Ronkel experience with Jim in Moscow!

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Bob Van Ronkel experience with Jim in Moscow!

Postby jimliker » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Moscow News: What is one of your most memorable moments with a Hollywood client or clients while in Moscow?

Bob Van Ronkel: During Jim Carrey's second visit to Moscow, we went to a nice restaurant with a group of friends. Just as we were getting ready to order, Jim yells out, "Seafood anyone?" We turned to look, and there was Jim with his big smile and two clam shells covering up his eyes.

MN: Could you say that you are living out a real fantasy in terms of a job? It seems like you have the ultimate occupation.

My job is definitely a fantasy, and it's a business I knew nothing about before moving to Russia. Imagine: anytime your phone rings it could be Steven Seagal, Mickey Rourke, Pamela Anderson, or one of your other friends from Hollywood. Think about being able to pick up the phone and call Jim Carrey, Val Kilmer or Luc Besson, just to say hello?

Russia has changed my life and this business has made me feel like a kid again. I thank god every night for allowing me to discover this niche and making a business out of it.

http://www.mnweekly.ru/interview/20090130/55365445.html

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Stop The Press!