Jim Carrey Online

Is it an Act?

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Is it an Act?

Postby Twigggy » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:37 am

Jim Carrey is so full of life and energy, he always seems so happy when I see him on talk shows (Unless he is talking about the death of his parents, of course). <br>I wonder if he acts like this all the time. Do not get me wrong I think he is a nice guy. But I wonder if he is hiding from depression of some sort. He is funny as heck on these talk shows, but I dont think 90 percent of the time he's being himself. <br> <p></p><i></i>
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Re: Is it an Act?

Postby cableclair » Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:06 pm

I don't think it's an act. It's just part of the package. He's got a side to him that's full of life and energy, and a sides that's depressed from time to time. One side doesn't get rid of the other. It's just a different mix every day and one decides himself which side to show, it's all where you put your magnifying glass on. So he's himself, but we can never see the whole picture just like with all people all over you know. You can never TOTALLY know someone, no matter how good you think to know this person. The only one who knows is this person self. "but you could never get a camera inside my head!" is a nice quote from the Truman Show that sums up entirely what I'm trying to explain. And we KNOW he has a dark depressed side too, it's not that he's hiding it. He's just not showing it. Two different things. <p>cableclair<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.soiledmypants.com">www.soiledmypants.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><-- my site<br>Failure isn't failure unless you give up...</p><i></i>
cableclair
The Number 23

Return to Stop The Press!