Jim Carrey Online

Life & Style Magaziene

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Life & Style Magaziene

Postby babygirl_lace » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:19 am

I was at our local Wal-Mart tonight just bopping around and I usually stop to check out the mags. To my shocking delight, there was a little picture in there of Jim (and then to my dismay) with Jenny Mcarthy...the little snippet below read something about how Jenny has recently just gone through a divorce and now the funny 'pair' have been seeing each other. I am hoping this is just rumor posted in that darn tabloid mag. This issue has Renee Zellwegger on the cover (her breakup with Kenny Chesney) I am not sure what page Jim was on, but it was just two tiny little pics of him and Jenny. All I keep thinking is "ANYONE other then HER!"
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby kasper » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:56 am

Ewww... gross. Shes a slut...
I hope its a rumor. Most likely is, seeing how its in one of those darn gossip magazines. Jim is smarter then that... I doubt he'd go for someone like her. But, its none of my business :D
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Filomena » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:07 am

What's that saying?

Oh yeah. "A picture is worth a thousand words."
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby lammy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:53 am

well good for him!

I guess he does like blondes- :?

Why is it that stars prefer other stars instead of us nomal people- :?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mrsjec17 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:59 am

So in this mag, was he actually in the picture with her or was it two seperate pictures? If they were together maybe it was just a chance meeting cause I just found this online:

McCarthy abuzz with excitement

Trash-talking eye candy Jenny McCarthy is running her mouth again.

The 32-year-old blond bombshell - who filed for divorce last month from her husband of six years, movie director John Asher - told Lowdown not to believe gossip that she's doing the nasty with Jim Carrey.

"I've met Jim once, and that was about it," she confided at Wednesday's party for Asher's raunchy comedy "Dirty Love," which McCarthy wrote. "Usually the rumor of who I'm with lasts a couple weeks. Right now they're moving up in tiers, in levels, so I'm really happy that it's become A-level. I was at Steve-O [of 'Jackass' infamy], then Tommy Lee, then Carson Daly; so now I'm at Jim Carrey."

And of those fantasy bedmates, whom would she actually sleep with?

"Probably just Jim," McCarthy said at the Chelsea nightspot Cain. "But there's not going to be a rebound guy. All I know is, I've become best friends with my vibrator. And that's what I plan on getting sex from. Invest in Duracell! I go through a lot of batteries."

Just like professed vibrator enthusiast Eva Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"?

"Ah, she's getting [sex], who are we kidding?" McCarthy retorted.

From whom? Throwing back her head, McCarthy cackled: "Everyone!"

But Longoria's PR rep wasn't laughing yesterday.

"That couldn't be further from the truth," the rep responded. "Eva's been in a long-term relationship with [NBA star] Tony Parker for quite some time now. She's an extremely loyal, one-man type of girl."

McCarthy's rep - a desperate publicist - tried to talk Lowdown out of using the quote after fielding bitter complaints from Team Longoria. Then the flack offered: "She meant getting [sex] from everyone on the show."

Well according to this article, she does want to sleep with Jim but she claims she's not dating him. I got this off the New York Post Online so I'm thinking it's true. She might just be meeting him for business talk because I read somewhere else that she wants to be the female Jim Carrey. I don't see that happening. But who knows maybe Jim saw this article and was flattered and now they are dating. I hope not though.
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

erf

Postby babygirl_lace » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:23 am

it was two seperate pictures... i knew of them meeting before but this article just showed the two of them seperately in tiny little pictures.

the article printed above helps to put my mind at ease...at least for now. I would hope he would have more sense then that, but it is none of our business and frankly, if the man is happy...then I am happy. :)
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby mrsjec17 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:02 am

Well if it was two seperate pictures then I'm sure it's just a rumor. The rumor probably started because she said that she wants to be the female version of him, and she does seem to really like him. You're right though, it is none of our business. We just want to see him happy, but truthfully I don't think she's got what it takes to make him happy.
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Postby fluffy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:08 pm

oh hell.............what would be so wrong with a rumble in the jungle with Ms Mccarthy??...............
Yeah ok, she's not relationship material......she's newly divorced and skittish ..............but i'm sure she could put a smile on any blokes face..........lol..........

it's whatever makes him happy....... :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:49 pm

omg!...she's funny :lol: ...trashy funny.

Hope it's a rumor tho....she's good for a laugh....-
Last edited by mav on Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:20 pm

I met her, she's super nice and really cool, I like her. but we all know who deserves him more ;)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:57 pm

Fluffy!!!!!......................

gee thanks for your support guys................lol :wink:

hehehe

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:36 pm

fluffy wrote:oh hell.............what would be so wrong with a rumble in the jungle with Ms Mccarthy??...............

If it doesn't work out, she sounds like the type to give details.

What she said about Eva Longoria WASN'T kind.

It's one thing to make an offhand comment to a friend and another thing to make a comment to the media.

I liked her before I read those quotes. I'm honestly surprised.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby love2laugh » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:49 pm

Unfortunatley I do not think its a rumor ... it has been reported in too many sources ... but hopefully Jim will wise up soon.
love2laugh
Introducing Janet

Postby mrsjec17 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:05 am

By many sources, do you mean gossip mags and Howard Stern? Yeah, those are really reliable. I think if she was doing anything with Jim, she would be reporting it herself not denying it. She isn't one to keep anything to herself as we can see.
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Postby love2laugh » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:27 pm

Maybe she wants it on the DL because her divorce is not even final ... and she does have a 3 year old ... it doesn't look good when she just filed for divorce and is already hooking up with another dude ... but she will hang onto Jim as hard as she can considering she wants to be the female version of him ... think of what he can do for her career.

But he is a Ladies Man ... surely she is not the only one he dates.
love2laugh
Introducing Janet

Next

Return to Stop The Press!