Jim Carrey Online

Jim donating a lot of money to a lot of people

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jim donating a lot of money to a lot of people

Postby xmassmurdere » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:02 am

http://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635175969,00.html

what a nice guy!!!and he doesnt have to make a big deal out of it either!
xmassmurdere
Horton Hears a Who!

He sure is!! :)

Postby cable girl » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:59 am

He sure is such an extremely nice guy; one of the reasons why I admire him so much!! :P I admire those celebrities who do something good/positive with their celebrity-status so much more than those who doesn't seem to care about others, and just use it on drugs etc. The ones who really care sends out such a positive message to others to follow the same example. If everybody could do what they could do to help other people the world would be a much better place to live in - that's for sure! :D
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby omnipresence » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:17 am

Good article. Thank you
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:17 pm

I agree......it's their chance to put something back........but it's also worth pointing out that's it's their cash..........they earned it and should be able to do what they want with it..............
but yes, Jim's a decent bloke......he seems to have a kind heart and integrity when it matters.......... :wink:

I admire those celebrities who do something good/positive with their celebrity-status so much more than those who doesn't seem to care about others, and just use it on drugs etc.

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

It's worth pointing out...

Postby cable girl » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:39 pm

Of course Fluffy; I didn't mean that they're not allowed to use the money for what they want themselves as they do earn them and deserves to do whatever pleases them. That's one of the reasons why it is even more admirable when celebrities help others that way, as they don't have to, but they do it anyway 'cause they want to spread joy and help others.
If I made millions and millions of whatever I was working with I certainly wouldn't use it all on myself. I just couldn't live with myself that way, knowing that I earn so much more money than I could use, and knowing that there's millions of people out there who's starving etc. etc. And I certainly don't mean with this point that celebrities don't deserve to earn so much money per album or movie, 'cause they certainly do!! (Being in the public eye all the time must be extremely stressful etc. etc.). I just think it's so sweet of them to help out when they can. What's admirable in being selfish or using the money on just boose and drugs? That certainly doesn't help the celebrity in question either, it just ruins things for him/her and for people around them who loves them too. And as we all know; love comes back to you! :)

Another fabulous celebrity out there is definitely Angelina Jolie for instance, she do SO much for others, and so does Alyssa Milano. God bless them both, they're such living angels who spreads so much joy where lives have been torn apart!!

I hope I'll be able to work with some charities in the future once I've finished this education of mine and have gotten a job, so I can help out the best I can! :)
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:03 pm

:wink: .............a noble and worthwhile ambition...........you go girl!! :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Thanx! :)

Postby cable girl » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:50 pm

Thanx Fluffy; I sure will!! :D
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Thanks!

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:57 pm