Jim Carrey Online

CALLING Jim Carrey

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

CALLING Jim Carrey

Postby all2u » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:49 pm

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Please I implore you to recall the so call CAT IN THE HAT!!! And give our children the REAL cat in the hat! That can only be done by you Jim Carrey! This Austin Powers Cat is a joke!!! A miserable, intollerable excuse for such a great and wonderful childhood favorite! Please Re-make the Cat in the Hat and show this goof Mike how history is made and true representation of a character is more powerful and profitable than anything! Not to mention that it requires talent! True Grit talent like yours!!! Not just anyone can be the cat in the hat!!! Only Jim Carrey can pull that one off!</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <p></p><i></i>
all2u

GEEZ!!!!!

Postby cotton » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:51 am

Give the poor guy(Jim)a break. He works too much as it is. He can only make so many movies in one year you know. <p></p><i></i>
cotton
JCO Staff

AND

Postby all2u » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:37 pm

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>So that means a fan can't ask him to do a movie? A movie that they should have saved for him to begin with. He choose acting, And he does it well I might add. So why is it bad to ask him to do this one? I would think it was an honor! I'm not asking him to jump up and go! I am just saying to him. I and many others feel he was the man for this job and we wish and hope he will and can do it, and do it right! I and others know if Jim had done it, it would have been a dang good movie and brought back some of those childhood memories as well as delighting the children now growing up with this character and the Dr Suess story collection! And maybe if he notices how many people want him to do it. He will! He's going to be making movies this is his chosen career, so why do you care which one it is, he is working on? If and when you see Cat in the hat and I don't recommend it. maybe then you will understand if you are or were ever a Dr Suess fan.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <p></p><i></i>
all2u

AND

Postby cotton » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:27 pm

For Jim to do all the movies his fans wanted him to do would be impossible. Besides he already did a Dr. Suess movie. And It would be stupid to have the Grinch and the Cat in the Hat played by the same actor. I think he is a great actor to but I think he should do the movies he wants to do. <p></p><i></i>
cotton
JCO Staff

re: Cat in the hat

Postby ruthy » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:29 pm

Jim has already done 'The Grinch'. He likes to do different things and he's very busy doing alot of different films. You don't want him collapsing with exhaustion do you? <p></p><i></i>
ruthy
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Return to Stop The Press!