Jim Carrey Online

HEEEEEEEEELP NEEEDEEEEEEDDDDD

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

HEEEEEEEEELP NEEEDEEEEEEDDDDD

Postby cableclair » Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:31 pm

Hey all!!!<br><br>I was wondering if anyone of you happened to like, own the SCRIPT/have it on their computer/whateverrrr of DOING TIME ON MAPLE DRIVE, more specificly especially the scene where TimmyJimmy get's confronted with his father about his lill alcohol problemo and tells his dad that he's only got one father, noone to fall back upon.<br><br>I NEEEEED that scene.<br><br>I know I could just see the movie rewind write down rewind rewind rewind rewwwiiiiindddddd but that takes FOREVER and it would be handier if I could find the script somewhere.<br><br>I need it for my showcase at acting school, want to adapt it into Dutch and then a daughter Mother situation. so anyway, I need the script and I would be jippyscippy happy if someone here has it for me and can send at least that scene to me by email or whatever. <br><br>THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH!!! <p>cableclair<br><p><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.soiledmypants.com">www.soiledmypants.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><-- my site<p><br>Failure isn't failure unless you give up...</p><i></i>
cableclair
The Number 23

Return to Older Movies