Jim Carrey Online

Jim's finest performance is. dududdudududu

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Jim's finest performance is. dududdudududu

Postby skarfizzle » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:15 pm

In 'When Nature Calls' then the first petdetective closely behind... you can argue all u want but Jim Carrey's soul in nature calls is His most Volatile, Extreme, funny, angry, happy, paranoid, great, horific, fast, screen hogging performace in any film and will be for the rest of time. i dont even think the legend him self(Jim 'da man' Carrey) could take the zaniness past those levels of suger rushing madness as seen in that film.

His pefromance is just so "true" i havbe watched that film probabaly a few hundred times now, have tried imitating his facial hektikness such as "the bat where is it (looks to the left and raises and eybrow, then to the right and raises his eyebrow and then back to the left and eyebrow again) genius!!

the reasoin i pick the second of the 2 pet detective films is his surroundings in the first film r quite normal, such as city etc but with the second film he's in such bizare surroundings that i think it brought out a more insane side to him which wouldnt be possible in the norm surroundings....

dont get me wrong the first film is tooo much, it is just too good. when he goes to the rich guys mansion for the party and hes in the toilet creeping around, tip toeing like hes dodging mines is crease-tastick!

too conclude;

for a while i stuck purely with watching those 2 films, with the odd dum and dumber thrown in for good measures...recently picked up lemony snicket's thing...from watching that and the extras .. perhaps Jim is slowly going insane again :)

just my 2 cents from england!

peace

love to Jim and all his fans
skarfizzle
Finders Keepers

Postby KC8t80 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:09 pm

Welcome skarfizzle to JCO.

I totally agree with u. I think the second of the 2 pet detective movies is the best. Though I do love the first one as well as any of Jim's films.
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:56 pm

dududdudududu

How is this pronounced?
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby kasper » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:30 pm

Dun-dun-dun, maybe? Thats what I thought until I noticed that it was just D's and U's.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Conor » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:04 pm

when nature calls makes my nature call.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby cotton » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:07 am

Say it like a drum roll, Quirky!
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby skarfizzle » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:44 pm

cotton wrote:Say it like a drum roll, Quirky!

spankyou, spankyou very much

i recently saw the clip of him in england on the jonathon ross show, man his performace on theere is better than most of his films!!!!!!! its wiiiiiiiiiild
skarfizzle
Finders Keepers

Postby skarfizzle » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:51 pm

I must add.....

i havent watched liar liar for quite afew years now but then i bought the dvd yesterday and OHHHHHHHHH MY FUC*ING GAWD that film is too much...Jim's performance in that takes you on such a rollercoaster of a ride i couldnt believe what he was doing to my mind!!!! hahahahah nutz
skarfizzle
Finders Keepers

Postby kasper » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:01 pm

Did you get the collectors edition? Something about the comedy chasm in the special features is hilarious as well. Theres a part where hes trying to stuff himself in a small luggage bag. Its great.

I also found something out new about this movie. At the end of the it when he is laying on the stretcher, on one of the parts hes in the background as fire marshal bill talking on a walkie talkie.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby skarfizzle » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:13 pm

kasper wrote:Did you get the collectors edition? Something about the comedy chasm in the special features is hilarious as well. Theres a part where hes trying to stuff himself in a small luggage bag. Its great.

I also found something out new about this movie. At the end of the it when he is laying on the stretcher, on one of the parts hes in the background as fire marshal bill talking on a walkie talkie.

DONE

and

DONE

you wanna know the best part? its when gretta finds out he cant tell a lie and she asks about the picture frame, the face he pulls trying to stop him self telling the truth while he talks IS JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA dayum

every f'ing time
skarfizzle
Finders Keepers

Postby lammy » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:48 am

Can no one beat him in When Nature Calls- :lol:

How about when he is fighting with the skinny guy- :lol: :lol:

Bumble me tuna- :lol: and the spit and he comes out laughing-LOL!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Rubberface » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:37 pm

I tooootally agree with you for When Nature Calls and Liar Liar, and I must say he's quite crazy in the Cable guy too!!!

Jim will always be impressing me!

But the title of your post was "Best performance"..... and I must mention Man on the moon! :kaufman: :tony:

Man on the moon is one of the finest work he did and though it was a controlled craziness, he was extraordinary!
(...and I always cry in the funeral scene...!!!!!!!!!!)

I still have hope of seeing Jim do the kind of masterpieces we all know about... he has the power to do that!
---=Rubberface=---
Rubberface
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby nina » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:32 am

Did you get the collectors edition? Something about the comedy chasm in the special features is hilarious as well. Theres a part where hes trying to stuff himself in a small luggage bag. Its great.

I have that dvd, it is soooo fun to watch :) I love it when he blames the pizza for not fit the bag............
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
nina
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Older Movies