Jim Carrey Online

What is your favorite scene and moment in a Jim Carrey Movie

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Postby Conor » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:26 pm

how about podantic pontificating predentious bastard a belligerint old fart a worthless steaming pile of cow dung figuritly speaking
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

RE: Jim moment.

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:19 am

which film was that from?
yours sincerly, Countess Olafina equalor
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

Postby Gouliovandamn » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:22 am

thats from liar liar..... when he is in the boardroom making fun of his old boss.......
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Conor » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:53 pm

you have bad breath cause by gingivitis, you couldnt get a p0rn star off, idiot, degeneret, SLLLLLLUT!!
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Kate » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:16 am

Ok i really loved the dance scene in Once Bitten. Like seriously, i love that scene a lot, and i think its just that he actually dances in it (that and he looks really fit while doing it - *wonders whether its healthy to fancy someone who is old enough to be her dad* - oh well who cares)

And i also really liked the plunger scene in ace PD and the slinky and the spears scene in Ace WNC.

Liar liar as a whole i loved, i still find it funny even though i've seen it god knows how many times. just when he's forced to tell the truth its classic.

Majestic - ending made me cry, its just so... when he goes against his lawyer god its so inspiring.

Truman show - loved the ending again, bu when he realises that its a wall and not a sky, i cried at that as well.

i think i get way to into movies you know...
Kate
The Dead Pool

Postby Edward Nygma » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:14 pm

Oh yeah, the dance scene in Once Bitten is great, the guy actually plays guitar with his leg at one point!!! My jaw was on the floor, The Mask-style!

Other moments I love:

The dream scene in Dumb and Dumber: it's short but packed with hilarious moments, like when Lloyd's at the restaurant and starts to "fight" and he makes those really insane noises, classic.

The bathroom scene in Liar Liar is great: "I'm kicking my ass dyou mind???"

In Ace Ventura: the diner party: "Tom ACe!"
Ace Ventura 2: "And you must be, the monopoly guy!" 8)

It's too hard to pick a favourite though.
Mister E. (aka Cablo Gula)

http://cablogula.tripod.com
Edward Nygma
The Truman Show

Postby Kate » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:14 pm

Edward Nygma wrote:Oh yeah, the dance scene in Once Bitten is great, the guy actually plays guitar with his leg at one point!!! My jaw was on the floor, The Mask-style!

Other moments I love:

The dream scene in Dumb and Dumber: it's short but packed with hilarious moments, like when Lloyd's at the restaurant and starts to "fight" and he makes those really insane noises, classic.

The bathroom scene in Liar Liar is great: "I'm kicking my ass dyou mind???"

In Ace Ventura: the diner party: "Tom ACe!"
Ace Ventura 2: "And you must be, the monopoly guy!" 8)

It's too hard to pick a favourite though.

Yes, me and my mate went nuts with that dance scene we just kept watching it. Lol, it was just too funny the way he grabbed his leg.

And i love it when he beats himself up, like its classic in Me, Myself & Irene where hanks 'carrying' charlie cos he's fainted, that was just reall funny, because it looked scarily realisitc
Kate
The Dead Pool

Postby Gouliovandamn » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:46 pm

i like in liar liar when he goes "he stuck the child, did ya see that"....i laughed so hard...
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Kate » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:15 am

I did snigger at the bit in liar liar when he was going on about striking the child.

But also the bit in bruce where he pours milk over the kids, and also the bit where he's saying pleasure... me and my sister were pissing ourselves about that.

Lol, i think there are just too many good moments in his films to limit them...
Kate
The Dead Pool

re fav bits..........

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:51 pm

ESOSM.........when Clem comes in drunk and he is obviously pissed off at her.......if i had been Clem i'd have leapt on him...... :wink:

ESOSM.........'puppy-dog eyes'.......at the end...........again i'd have leapt on him if he looked at me like that.........lol :wink:

AVWNC.........When he's wearing leather chaps and is bare chested....lol........he's 'a rather fine figure of a man'......lol :)

The Majestic......the first kiss..........AAhh.........i can dream can't i??

Bruce A.............yep!........it's the seduction scene for me......lol :lol:

Dumb and D.......and i am rather fond of the bits where he is trying to impress Lauren.........very funny...........

And i LOVE it when he works with animals whatever the film........he has a real affinity with animals and you can tell............it's lovely to see....i adore a man who is good with animals.......lol :wink:

and finally in the DVD of ESOSM.........the bonus bits has him in a motorised bed going on about how he drove it along the freeway.......that was very very funny.................

i think he should make a compilation of all his out-takes.....imagine how wonderful they would be......??..... :P
fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: re fav bits..........

Postby Kate » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:02 am

fluffy wrote:impress Lauren.........very funny...........

and finally in the DVD of ESOSM.........the bonus bits has him in a motorised bed going on about how he drove it along the freeway.......that was very very funny.................

i think he should make a compilation of all his out-takes.....imagine how wonderful they would be......??..... :P
fluffy

*wonders if that scene in esosm is in the region 2 version of dvd*

*may be forced to investigate further*

I'm really crap at hiding things on dvds you know, i miss entire menues for ages hen find them by accident.

Lol at the compilation idea though
Kate
The Dead Pool

Postby WhipKat » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:08 am

Kate wrote:
Yes, me and my mate went nuts with that dance scene we just kept watching it. Lol, it was just too funny the way he grabbed his leg.

I think we actually wore the video out on that scene, which says something about how much we loved it...

However, I love the scene in Bruce where he's literally putting words into Evan's mouth... That kills me every time...

And pretty much all of Liar Liar has me in stitches...

But yes, the man plays his leg like an actual guitar, which is hands-down my favourite scene ^_^
WhipKat

Postby Kate » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:14 am

WhipKat wrote:
Kate wrote:

I think we actually wore the video out on that scene, which says something about how much we loved it...

However, I love the scene in Bruce where he's literally putting words into Evan's mouth... That kills me every time...

But yes, the man plays his leg like an actual guitar, which is hands-down my favourite scene ^_^

guess what i have on now.

yes yes tis love.

i cannot believe hikki watched it and just started pissing herself and then told me she hated Jim :( its just not right.

I may be forced to put snow imposter on after this because that is the funniest video i have ever seen in my life.
Kate
The Dead Pool

Postby WhipKat » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:16 am

Kate wrote:
WhipKat wrote:
Kate wrote:

guess what i have on now.

yes yes tis love.

i cannot believe hikki watched it and just started pissing herself and then told me she hated Jim :( its just not right.

I may be forced to put snow imposter on after this because that is the funniest video i have ever seen in my life.

Upsetting, but Hikki's not entirely sane, is she? Not that we are either, but hey ^_^

Yes yes, dance scene <3<3...

Imposter, God, that is bloody fabulous...

Which reminds me, I love the bit in Bruce where he slams the desk and shouts "Bloody Hell", which is rather random, but there we are...

But anyway, yeah Kate, Imposter is lush, and unPC, and contains Toronto <3<3<3
WhipKat

Postby Kate » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:20 am

I cant believe that peggy sue got married is only 2 years after Once Bitten... he looks older in that, even when he's supposed to be young. lol.

still whatever.

toronto is love <3

I love the ''bloody hell'' in bruce, and also randomly in the grinch (much love atm for this movie) when he looks up at the camera ''kids today so desensitized by movies and television'' and the bit where he goes ''Martha baby, the G train has left the station''
Kate
The Dead Pool

PreviousNext

Return to Older Movies