Jim Carrey Online

The ESOTSM Poem, someone forwarded it to me.

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

The ESOTSM Poem, someone forwarded it to me.

Postby psychicmuse » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:02 pm

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!<br>The world forgetting, by the world forgot.<br>Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind!<br>Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;<br>Labour and rest, that equal periods keep;<br>"Obedient slumbers that can wake and weep;"<br>Desires compos'd, affections ever ev'n,<br>Tears that delight, and sighs that waft to Heav'n.<br> <p></p><i></i>
psychicmuse
Once Bitten

esotsm meaning

Postby Poem » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:24 pm

I kept seeing the word <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>ESOTSM</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> trying to figure out what it mean't we'll <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>duuuuuu</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> finally I got it, I even looked it up in a dictionary the closest one was French/English so there was the meaning of the somewhat close spelling word "secret", the actual letters refer to JCarrey current movie.<br> I don't drink coffee so just roll me over and wake me up:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin <br>Le poem est par excellent! <p></p><i></i>
Poem

Re: esotsm meaning

Postby psychicmuse » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:00 pm

Well, I Just got back from seeing the film and well.<br><br>That poem was in the film.. okely dokely.. I had a feeling it would be!! <p></p><i></i>
psychicmuse
Once Bitten

Return to Older Movies