Jim Carrey Online

Your Help Is Wanted!

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Your Help Is Wanted!

Postby skarfizzle » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:14 pm

Bascially this my situation:

like you and billions of others, Jim Carrey is my GOD! hes just the man, and as long as hes around everyone else will be second best see...

The thing thats been really gripping me latelly and what i have been getting most intrigued about is the story of his rise to fame from his early STand up performances to in living colour then on to the great Ace Ventura and to mask and so on....

I live in england and what i really really want is to be able to get hold of VHS or preferabbly DVD's of Jim's stand up perfmroances around the time and before he did living in colour, for example the "unnaturall act" , i saw short clips on this website and i must own the full performance, i just NEED some more of this material of his earlier standup shows, i really cant find anything anywhere.

and also i cant even seem to find in living colour here in my local HMV or VIRGIN in england, is it over here???

HELLP i need some early jimcarrey shit, hes tooooooooooooooooooooooooo good
skarfizzle
Finders Keepers

Postby fluffy » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:17 pm

lol............shouldn't you be sitting in an easy chair in your slippers drinking cocoa....whilst watching Thora Hird re-runs, 'last of the Summer Wine' and 'Songs of Praise'??.........lol............

Try Amazon........ :wink:

fluffy :lol:

Ps.....well, you ARE 93 after all.........lol.........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby skarfizzle » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:50 pm

fluffy wrote:lol............shouldn't you be sitting in an easy chair in your slippers drinking cocoa....whilst watching Thora Hird re-runs, 'last of the Summer Wine' and 'Songs of Praise'??.........lol............

Try Amazon........ :wink:

fluffy :lol:

Ps.....well, you ARE 93 after all.........lol.........

HAHA

apologys for the long reply, i have changed email addy and was not aware of any replies!! hehe

yeh and i am slowly finding little clips here and there on the net....
skarfizzle
Finders Keepers

Postby cotton » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:01 pm

Did you see our other post about his stand up acts?

http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3364

Try getting those
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to Older Movies