Jim Carrey Online

Movie I would like to see Jim do:

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Postby samurai_cable » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:55 am

Hey!

I just noticed, if Jim continues doing Lemony Snicket movies, he will play a woman~ Or... pretend to be a woman :D In the fourth book, Count Olaf pretends to be "Shirley" the receptionist. There are so many other fascinating people he pretends to be in the other books...

I hope he continues :)
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:46 pm

It's says in empire that he will do the sequel but it be based more around the 5th book!

LMC!
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby Blindkid » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:31 pm

Back in the '90s, Jim was known as a funny man. A man who did comedies and only comedies. Then, he broadened his horizons and did The Truman Show. Now he does both comedies and dramas. I would like to see him broaden his horizons more.

One thing I have always wanted to see is Jim Carrey in an action movie. He could play a part similar to Sam Jackson's role in Die Hard: With a Vengeance. I could also see him as soldier. When I was watching We Were Soldiers, I was thinking "Jim could have been in this."

Or maybe a funny musical. And when I say musical, I don't mean a musical that is heartwarming and fun for the whole family. I mean a musical like...The Producers or something. A musical not afraid to take any prisoners. Jim DOES have a good singing voice anyway...

A crime drama would also be interesting for Jim. To tell you the truth, in my head, I can't imagine him in a part like that, but Jim has the versatility and could most likely pull it off. Besides, I would have never been able to imagine Jim playing a part like Joel Barrish, and look at how well he pulled that one off!

However, for me, the ultimate move would be Jim signing up for a horror film. I love all types of horror movies...dumb, cheesy horror movies, like Freddy vs. Jason and The Evil Dead, as well as smart, psychological movies, like The Others, and my second favorite movie, The Shining. Then there are the smart slasher movies, but anyway...I really would love to see Jim be in a scary movie. I know in my heart he could pull it off.

But that's just me.
June 24, 2005
Fun With Dick and Jane
Blindkid
Copper Mountain

Postby jimliker » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:21 pm

i want Jim to do bollywood(indian) movies....i would really like to c him sing & dance :wink: ......i will be the actress...lol :P

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Neverhooligin » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:31 am

I want to see him do Jameson in Creature Tech. He'll make an awsome bad guy, and he gets to ride a gient electic space eel. And turn cats into monsters.
Evil is always where you forget to look-Willie Trombone
Neverhooligin
Introducing Janet

Postby Conor » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:28 am

i would want to see him do

casablanca
african queen
jailhouse rock
love me tender
change of habit
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Retard_Messiah » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:40 pm

What a hard Question! But some wishes I have! Some role in "Hichhikers guide to the galaxy" would have been nice. But that will never happen. Maybe a new The Doors-movie with Jim Carrey as Jim Morrison. He made a huge success in The MTV Movie Award where he looked like Morrison. A role in Harry Potter is never wrong, but in the moment ther isn´t one caracter for Jim. Serious Black was right for him, but Gary Oldman also did a good work. Maybe he could play Madeye Moodey? Why not? If there will be a movie based on Bilbo - A Hobbits tale I want se Jim in it. Or maybe he can play The Lizard or Venom in Spiderman 3.
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Conor » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:52 pm

im not sure if Jim would ever do jailhouse rock and all the others besides casablanca
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Twigggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:14 am

samurai_cable wrote:Hey!

I just noticed, if Jim continues doing Lemony Snicket movies, he will play a woman~ Or... pretend to be a woman :D In the fourth book, Count Olaf pretends to be "Shirley" the receptionist. There are so many other fascinating people he pretends to be in the other books...

I hope he continues :)

I thought he hated sequels? I would really like to see a sequel to dumb and dumber with him and Jeff Daniels. And I would really like him to play Tony in the Tony Clifton Story.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby Conor » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:00 am

tony clifton story! REALLY! AWESOME!
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Twigggy » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:37 am

I heard Bob Zmuda wants to do it. It would be cool if Jim played tony/Andy.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby Conor » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:10 pm

i never even knew there was gonna be a tony clifton story.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Gouliovandamn » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:19 pm

I would like to see Jim do a supporting role in a murder mystery... i know the dead pool was kind of like that, but im talking like Jim play the cops partner...and do it 100% serious.... like Ethan Hawke in Training Day...that would be cool
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Conor » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:12 pm

murder mystery with Jim? that would rawk. i mean even though he was in murder takes all he wasnt the main character.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby samurai_cable » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:04 am

Re Twiggy: He said he wouldn't mind doing a sequel to Lemony Snicket 'cause he gets to play a different character each time. He changed costumes four times in the first, the next movie, he'll get to play a gym teacher, a woman, an auctioner and stuff like that.... but later on, he doesn't put on anymore costumes... he's just count olaf...... in books 10 and 11..... :( But i dunno.... he might or he might not.... i hope he does!
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

PreviousNext

Return to Upcoming Movies