Jim Carrey Online

I love / I hate :in the words of Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

I love / I hate :in the words of Jim Carrey

Postby Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:06 pm

I LOVE

Jim Carrey

Positive Thought

"I believe thought very positive.Daily I say: he I am one of the five better actors.All managing that if preze want to work with me. The best scripts of the city are offered me.In my life, nothing it happened before I believing this."

Auto-Reflexão

"I am one very comtemplativo face. Constantly ask me I mesmo:'Quem Iam I? I am feliz?' If I am happy, of where he comes these obscure thoughts?"

Old cars

"I have a Thunderbird 1966 that he is others !!!"

Make the people laugh

"It is as to be doctor. You are in this the day all, all the night. You can wake up of dawn with an idea of tune for its voice that the people will find funny."

Toasts

"Any thing of favour is legal. I always catch these things gratis. They are excellent."

Fame and Richness

"I use to catch the scripts where Tom Hanks already cleaned its back one."

Miracles

"I believe miracles. If he believes that something can happen, the possibility of that if he carries through is very bigger. He is what he happened with small me when. My father did not have conditions to give a bicycle to me, then I asked for one in my conjuncts and I earned, one week later in a drawing of which never I participated. My life is very mística."

Andy Kaufman,
that I interpret in "O World of Andy"
(Man on the Moon)

"It was my inspiration in the beginning of my career. Andy was the comedian of the comedians. It was Gepetto-saw the world as its proper marionette show."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HATE

Jim Carrey

To be alone

"I do not have nobody special in my life, and this is so flat... everything what I want I am a legal woman, only this."

Hypocrisy

"It is a wonderful way to take the Oscar, but I taste of the ideía not to have to kiss the people and to change my skill of being for this. You have that to have talent, obviously, only that also she has that to swallow sapos."

Cinematographic industry

"To the times, the egoism with that if it negotiates makes me to think about falling outside."

Souvenir of my infancy in Toronto

"We had to work since very young. We were a family of caretakers and we took off pentelhos of the bathrooms."

My name of the way

"You never it will be unglued (cool) if to call Eugene."

To block emotions

"I do not swallow I cry it."

To be a public entity

"It does not have the lesser possibility of I to leave house in next the ten years without being recognized. This becomes it auto-conscientious. When I leave house, I am Jim Carrey, and have of being a species of diplomat, exactly that it is of péssimo mood. You acquire one séie of responsibilities for if becoming public."

The style Tom Hanks of being

"Tom makes good things very. Only that always that appears public has of being the solid they 'Homem Americano', e I would like to see leaving it the serious one. Today it is the Rushmore Mount for many people. I do not want this for me. I want to be entertainer, and I am, but I see as much bizarrice in the world who I cannot ignore. I cannot leave to reveal me the respect."

*****These are one of the things that Jim Carrey does not like and that it likes. of our king of comedy!***** :wink:
ImageImage
Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:13 pm

oh dear :? .............they are great quotes Jessica but the English is a bit ropey, some of the quotes don't make any sense at all......... :(
sorry hon, maybe you should put them through Babelfish or something first..... :? .....just a suggestion....... :wink:
but they are great quotes though....... :D

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:28 pm

I think she is using babbelfish. Babbelfish doesn't always translate properly.:(
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:35 pm

lol.........i guess that's why it's called Babelfish........it's fishy babblings......lmao :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:44 pm

fluffy wrote:oh dear :? .............they are great quotes Jessica but the English is a bit ropey, some of the quotes don't make any sense at all......... :(
sorry hon, maybe you should put them through Babelfish or something first..... :? .....just a suggestion....... :wink:
but they are great quotes though....... :D

fluffy :D

It forgives! :( but I translated Babel Fish! but it does not translate all right! he forgives exactly!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:
ImageImage
Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:37 pm

thats ok, dont worry about it :D :wink: .......we get the idea...... :D

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimmie » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:25 pm

i would try dictionary.com, they usually have pretty acurate translations...good enough to use for my spanish class and not get caught! hehe
Jimmie
Dumb & Dumber

Postby sprousefan23 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:32 am

Jimmie wrote:i would try dictionary.com, they usually have pretty acurate translations...good enough to use for my spanish class and not get caught! hehe

lol! I would do that too! If I had to learn english!
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy