Jim Carrey Online

Jim and Jeff

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim and Jeff

Postby Happygal » Sun May 14, 2006 2:55 pm

Hey, I was just wondering if any of you know wheather Jim still talks with Jeff Daniels, because I was watching Dumb and Dumber:Unrated last night. If any of you have not seen it yet, GO SEE IT! :)
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun May 14, 2006 10:41 pm

lol...........y'know i was gonna start a thread about the same.......JEFF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!..........i seriously think he's been the best co-star Jim's had, certainly in the comedy genre............they bounce off each other beautifully.........and Jeff is so talented in his own right...........
the deleted scenes were just brilliant.........especially the scene where they are hugging and crying, then Jeff goes to the bird cage and says he made the bird a promise........he can't remember it but he starts howling.......and Jims crying in the background........but you can tell he's peeing himself laughing..........lol........
and the scene with the nightdress is hilarious too.......and the trunk moving outside the window...........lol..........i loved them all...........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Happygal » Mon May 15, 2006 2:05 am

On the DVD I seen, it didn't have the scene where Jeff and Jim are hugging and crying, but I did see everything else. My favorite scene was where Seabass and Lloyd were in the bathroom. I couldn't stop laughing! :lol: You know what I noticed? This was probably the only comedy Jeff has done, but very, very, hilarious. :)
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon May 15, 2006 2:16 am

Gosh yes..........Seabass..........lol....and Jim says 'can you do it the other way around?'...and 'find a happy place'.........hehehehehe

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Happygal » Mon May 15, 2006 2:22 am

When I was watching it my brother and his friends kept coming through the livingroom and I had to pause the movie because I didn't want him to see it. It was so funny that I watched it again. And again. lol
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy