Jim Carrey Online

Jims films on UK telly

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jims films on UK telly

Postby trishroberts » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:31 pm

Nice to see some of jims films showing up on uk telly, Ace Ventura last night, Liar liar ,Me, Myself & Irene a couple of nights ago ,lemony snickets on sky, man on the moon was on a short while ago. I'm daft as I have all his films in my collection at home but when they are on the telly, I have to click over and watch...I say to myself...I'll just watch half an hour....then end up watching it all and get to bed at 1 and feel like crap in the morning coz i have to get up at 6. I must stop doing that !!
trishroberts
Man on the Moon

Postby Niobe » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:45 am

Yeah, I know what you mean.
I started watching Ace Ventura last night, thinking 'I have this already' and I need to get up early tomorrow. Then I ended up watching most, then turning off only to watch an episode of 'Criminal Intent' before I went to bed. I just can't seem to drag my arse upstairs at a reasonable hour even if I try. :lol:
But Jim is a happy distraction. Even a young Jim. :wink:
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby omnipresence » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:54 am

I watched it to
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Mon May 01, 2006 12:26 am

lol......i know, it's like a drug.......lol

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Niobe » Tue May 02, 2006 5:26 pm

It is addictive. I mean we have Lemony Snicket on DVD, but you know, I just couldn't help it...I just had to watch it again when it was on Sky Movies yesterday.
You just find yourself drawn to the remote and you flick over without even thinking.... 8-[
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby trishroberts » Tue May 02, 2006 11:32 pm

Its sort of like, comforting somehow that he's appreciated by a wide audience, its not just us die hard fans who love him.
PS I love Lemony Snickets such a shame there wasn't another or two even. It would have fab to see Jim make up somemore of those terrific characters...he would have been great as the female receptionist !!!
trishroberts
Man on the Moon

Return to The Speakeasy