Jim Carrey Online

Write a screenplay/story for Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:55 am

The little dog..............(Poochy!!!............lol).......took a leap of faith, but would he catch her if she struggled in the water??......Her little body hit the coolness of the pool...........'HOWWWWWL'!!!!!...............she was scared........................she was only an ordinary little dog........and that was a HUGE leap for her....................but once she hit the pool she realised they were both treading water together...........he wouldn't let her drown............and she happily bobbed about.....leaving him to float on his back, to enjoy the overhead sky..............to enjoy his peace...............
But he knew she was there............the occassional hand lick told him that this wee mutt was a loyal and trusted wee dog.................and he kinda liked having her around................... :wink:

fluffy :lol:

yeah!!!!.......welcome back 'pardnur'............lol........ :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:11 pm

(Where did fluffy go? i thought she jumped into the pool too....)

Jim realized Bridge was struggling to stay afloat. Bridge was an amateur swimmer and unfortunately she was at the deeper end. Jim swam to save her. Holding Bridge afloat, he swam them to the pool's edge safely. Bridge wanted to thank Jim, but no words would come out. She could feel his strong arms still encircled round her, as they paused to catch their breath. She looked at him, smiling awkwardly at their physical closeness and he smiled back. Jim didn't notice Poochy tugging at his shirt. All he could see was blue green depths of beautiful eyes, as he bent down closer.... their mutual attraction was unmistakable. Poochy's loud complaining yelp brought them back to reality, flustered. As they parted and got out of the pool, Jim stammered "I...I..should.... get the dog dried" and excused himself into the house with Poochy. Bridge, still dripping wet, wondered "What about me?"
-
Last edited by mav on Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:56 pm

Please leave Fluffy's personal life out of this story.lol

Bridget is the girlfriend and Poochy is the dog. Fluffy wishes she was swimming in a pool with Jim. :wink: :lol:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:35 pm

sry, I changed fluffy to Bridge. That ok? is that ok, fluffy?
:)
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:06 pm

It was a Sunday and the house-keeper had her weekly off. So Jim took Poochy to the guest room upstairs and was using the hair-dryer on her, when he realized that he'd left Bridge soaking wet besides the pool. He swore under his breath, unplugged the hair-dryer and rushed downstairs, with Poochy trailing and barking behind him with excitement. Bridge was less than amused, but she smiled nevertheless at Jim's apologetic face "Come, let me show you where you could change", he offered.

After everyone was sufficiently dry, they had tea and crumpets on the deck. Bridge noticed Jim was looking at her with amusement, so she looked around her to find Poochy trying to unbuckle her sandals. She smiled and allowed the dog to chew on, after mentally noting that she'd gotten the sandals at a bargain place for $5. But she still wanted to save them, they were her favorite color. "I think it's late and I should be leaving", she said, getting up, and dodging Poochy, "I really had a good time".

Jim saw Bridge off. Then remembered he had asked her out, but didn't say when. He decided to call her later and ask again......
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:49 pm

lol............yep............I AM Fluffy.............. MY BABY is Poochy.......lol............MY ALTER EGO is Bridget Jones...........lol..............

And Jim is just Jim of course...........lol

There.............are we all clear now children??............lol............

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:40 am

(awe maaaan!!!.................i've gotta bring it back!!!..........lol.........)

Bridget stood at the doorway of the house.........Jim stood in the semi darkness.........

'so......are you gonna come in then?'............' i don't bite....lol'

'i shouldn't have come.....i'm sor........' her eyes caught his, a grin on his face..........

'no?..........that's cool.........i'm easy.....i have stuff to do anyway'.......He turned his back.........

'no wait!!!......I...i.....I'm kinda nervous'.........she whispered...........

Spinning around he looked at her.........his gaze intense........

'HHmmm...(thoughtful).....................not yet...............soon,........... but not yet'....he murmered.............

Bridget understood completely........she nodded compliantly......he was incharge.......... and she needed him to be............ :wink:

Turning to go she started to laugh at herself.........., singing softly... 'not yet,soon but not yet'.....lol..........she was surely a rabbit caught in his headlights..............

and she was waiting for the impact......but would she survive?

Last edited by fluffy on Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:31 am

I'm indignant. I don't see why two adults, who are very much physically attracted to each other, cannot have a perfectly innocent conversation at 3:00 am in the morning, whichout feeling the need to launch into a shagathon. hmph! *walkout*

:lol:
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:07 am

I hope we're not derailing ur story fluffy :)

The met the following weekend at the same coffee shop they'd visited when they first met. Bridge was happy to see Jim again. Though she was attracted to him, he also felt like an old friend to her. And the dogs made her feel at home. He was unusually quiet today, but still smiled "So tell me about yourself" he asked casually. Something about his open demeanor made her feel she could confide in him. She tentatively spoke about moving to this new town because she was dissatisfied with her job and always dreamed of being a writer, probably even a screen-writer. Jim had seen writers struggling and didn't want this beautiful girl, as vulnerable as she looked right now, to go through the struggles. Bridge could see his concern for her and smiled. "I'm writing a horror story" she said, trying to impart some lightness to the conversation "I write mostly at night...a lonely girl .....in a new place... at midnight .....perfect". They chuckled.
-
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:24 am

I'm indignant. I don't see why two adults, who are very much physically attracted to each other, cannot have a perfectly innocent conversation at 3:00 am in the morning, whichout feeling the need to launch into a shagathon. hmph! *walkout*

Mav......gimmee a break!!!..........read it again................they didn't!!!!!!!!....................she walked away................................

fluffy :?
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Cheryl » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:49 am

....as she began her heart felt outline of her perversely scarry story his mind wandered..........why should he take interest in this women in front of him..............hmmm..........maybe she could keep his interest..she looked so trusting and thats a quality thats hard to find in people..as she continued speaking.. he wondered what Poochy was up to..was she fast asleep....chewing something or did she poop on the floor. All three I bet he muttered out loud............
Cheryl
Finders Keepers

Postby mav » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:24 pm

fluffy wrote: Mav......gimmee a break!!!..........read it again................they didn't!!!!!!!!....................she walked away................................
fluffy :?

oh no. I meant it as a little sarcastic comment....it's fallen flat of its face.
If you see the words "who are very much physically attracted to each other, " .....u can see what I mean.

Anyways, no hard feelings.....u too portuguese_girl....i hope i didn't offend u...
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:55 pm

Um..............no actually, but perhaps it's the language difficulties, i know American English and Queens English can be different.....but i thought the punctuation was the same.......but perhaps not..... :wink: ..................i'll give you the benefit of the doubt........lol
:lol: :lol:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:53 pm

Yippee! All well....

Bridge noticed Jim drifting and playfully jerked her straw, sprinkling coffee at him. He came around, smiling sheepishly "oh I was just.... wondering if .....umm..... we should take the dogs to the park"

They played catch with the dogs in the park. Bridge was always delighted to see Jim get the prancing bug under his skin. He would throw a stick and then race the dogs, competing to get the stick himself! Or wrestle with them on the grass as they tried to pull the stick away from him. Bridge joined in and tried to pull the dogs away from him! After an hour of play and commotion, they all piled on the grass exhausted. It was time to go home and wash the dirt off....
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:21 pm

Mav....you are jumping all over the place............the time zones are changing constantly and the images are juxtaposing ........The characters still barely know each other..........

slow down babe............read the previous 'episodes'.........it's called 'Poochy the Underdog'..........not 'Jim gets laid'............lol........it's really about the dog and Jim..........lol..........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy