Jim Carrey Online

Write a screenplay/story for Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:28 pm

Poochy in all her little glory......

fluffy :wink:
Last edited by fluffy on Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:01 pm

Here is your Poochy pic, Fluffy!

www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:15 pm

The next day began pretty much like any other for Poochy...

Mary fed and toileted her and Hazel and George popped through to sniff a ' good morning' to her......
'Hazel and George are great' she thought to herself, Jims other companion dogs seemed friendly and fun. They greeted each other with the usual bum sniffing and excited yelps.....Poochy squeaked out a bark......if only she could play......but it was good to know she was amongst friends........as long as those guard dogs stayed away.....

Jim bounced down the steps to the grass....'gonna be hot today folks' he sighed, reaching for the soft velvety ears .........
Hazel dropped to her back presenting him with a warm pinky brown belly.........Immediately he started to wrestle with her, tickling and rubbing her belly, Hazel was clearly in heaven...............
George sniffed wildly and Poochy yellped ,little excited Poochy yelps.....
'Ok folks......park time' He declared......scooping up Poochy and fixing on the papoose.......Hazel and George walked to heel and the little group set off down the long path..........

At the park, Jim put Poochy on the grass and took out the well chewed fetch ball his pets loved..........Back and forth, the happy animals ran delivering the slobbery ball to their master..........Poochy looked on .....she wanted to play..........her little heart sank.......
It was a beautiful day, children played, dogs barked, lovers embraced and horses and riders trotted on by..............Jim watched on, observing and noting the characters nearby..........He looked down at Poochy...
'Wait!!!'........horses and riders!!..............that's it!!!.....he looked at George.....he looked at Poochy.........George was big enough to be Poochys pony!!!!
But he'd need a bribe.........'HHHHmmm.....ice-cream!'......as George tucked into a large tub of ice cream the little papoose was strapped to his back.....he didn't seem to mind, Poochy was light, the ice-cream .....gooooood!!..........yum yum!
Looking at the appartition in fron't of him Jim chuckled...it looked as though George had 2 heads, but at least Poochy could see..........

They were all set for some fun.........

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:13 am

The little dog revelled in her new position as rider....she quickly learnt that a nudge from a paw could change Georges direction.....and a nip on his ear could bring the massive hound to an abrupt stop.........The little group played happily in the sun until they began to draw attention to themselves.......the paparrazzi were allways waiting for an opportunity to capture an off duty celeb, and one with 3 dogs, especially with George 'saddled' up was bound to attract attention.........Jim whistled on George and Hazel.....it was time to go back to the car.............
It was at that moment a beautiful young model strolled by, out walking her Giant French Poodle.
'Hi, how you doing, it's a beautiful day isn't it?' a beaming Jim declared.....the girl smiled a perfect Hollywood beam..........
'it's lovely', she replied looking to the ground.........a few awkward moments passed......Until both were startled by the ensuing pandemonium....
The Poodle was yelping and making distressed noises.....George was proceeding to attempt to mount her, Poochy was barking excitedly and Hazel was howling.........
'excuse me, i'm so sorry, GEORGE!!!, GET OFF!!!!......' It was no use George was locked in.......
pulling on the lead and shoving the massive brute did no good.....he'd have to finish..........
'awe Jeez, the paparrazzi.......shit shit shit!!!......George get off that bitch you silly dog'.!..........
3 photographers barely able to operate from laughing approached........'hey Jim, need a hand'?.......
'Gee thanks guys, we've got it covered............the story of my life, the dog pulls before i do.....'.......'what can you do?'.......shrugs.....'he's one hell of a dog..............takes after his dad'............

Once the commotion had died and the dogs separated Jim turned to the shocked owner.......'i'm sorry, i guess your dog was just too irristable for Georgie here'..........'can i buy you a coffee to apologise'..?
The response was lukewarm....'She's a champion show dog!!!'.............you should fix that brute!'
The mere thought brought tears to Jims eyes...........
Dragging the dogs to the car he thought 'why me?'....then started to laugh............glancing into the rear mirror he noticed a new face in the park, a girl, smiling and familiar, yet unfamiliar.......
'HHHHmmmmm......i wonder'......he thought to himself.........

Last edited by fluffy on Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

I really like Poochy

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:59 am

What a cutie!
That pup is soooo cute.
Makes me smile.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:51 pm

The next morning Jim laughed at the newspaper Headlines..........

Jim's threesome in the Park 'shock'!! :wink:

and there in all their glory were..... Frenchie the poodle, mounted by George, with an excited Poochy on his back.........

yep........'fact is funnier than fiction' he thought...who on earth could come up with something as offbeat as that?
'Someone with a naughty glint in their eye', he chuckled to himself ....

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:00 pm

Back home the little 'gang' trotted behind Jim.......past the flower beds, the pool the tennis courts and onto the 'dog house'.........
'Ok Poochy, since you're staying you can move into 'Casa George'....
Poochy, still strapped to George gazed in astonisment.....George and Hazel shared a 'house'.....with a TV and a sofa and cushions and electricity.....!!..........and it was all theirs.......Poochy was used to living behind dustbins or under bushes.......this was palatial........She was beginning to realise, that perhaps, just possibly ... this was a very important man.......
Settling the dogs on the sofa Jim put the Telly on........'Animal Planet' blared out of the box and 6 beady eyes watched the life cycle of the Salmon with interest......plump fresh fish.......HHHmmm......
They were beginning to get hungry now......George began to chew his front paws, Hazel chewed the rug and Poochy chewed Jim's fingers....Jim took the hint...............
Picking up the phone, he called through to Mary, and shortly after she arrived with 2 cold chicken carcasses and a bowl of rice.......
In the little kitchen area he carefully pulled the flesh from the bones and mixed it with the rice.......3 hungry mutts then descended on the tasty meal..........'slow down you lot!!!!'....he shouted....but was ignored....
Flopping on the sofa he began to chew at a chicken leg himself......He rarely ate chicken but he was enjoying this.........the whole group chomped and chewed merrily......drowning out the Animal programmes with their sounds of greed.........
Jim continued to pick at the chicken legs.......but something wasn't right.....his throat began to feel strange.......he swallowed and coughed...the animals were oblivious..........Jim began to feel his throat constricting............"bloody hell!!..........it must be a bone' he thought......
He reached for a glass of water......but it made no difference....
dropping to his knees and gasping for air, he knocked the phone away.......'shit!!!'...........stars flashed , his chest hurt........George and Hazel were oblivious to their masters plight............
Sated from the meal Poochy licked her lips......she'd had enough.....looking around she spotted the kind face that fed her....she reached to lick it............
But something was wrong..........weird gasping sounds were coming from it.............Excitedly she began to bark.......then hysterically ........
Looking up, George and Hazel spotted the commotion......thinking it was a game George began jumping up and down ............
then unexpectedly bounced onto Jims back....the force of the heavy hound knocked Jim right over........
gasping, choking but still breathing......somehow George had dislodged the bone........the realisation that he had come close to expiring hit him ............'Jeez....bloody hell!!'................the dogs had probably save his life.........someone had to be smiling on him today.......
With relief and shock he began to laugh....................and the laughter continued well into the night..........
:wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:54 am

He awoke to the sensation of rough tongues licking his face.........

All three mutts were showing their 'dad' how pleased they were to find him in their bed.... :wink:

'Ok Ok'............'yeah yeah i love you too' he said grabbing their ears and giving them a good rub...........Poochy rolled onto her back for a morning belly rub............'funny how unconditional animals are' he thought to himself..........it made him smile..........
The clock showed 5.30am...........early for Jim.........but perfect for the moment.........walking to the house he could smell the waking earth. Flowers were unruffling, birds singing,insects buzzing, life beginning again.......The optimism of a new day...............

Back in the house he grabbed his running gear and slung on some shorts and a t-shirt............he'd go running this morning.......and he'd take George this time..............the big guy could do with the exercise.......

After a quick 'wash and brush up' he set off.........he knew a private path
he could use behind the 'golden' homes........he would be safe from prying eyes there........................so slowly and steadily he started to run.......more of a jog really but enough to awaken his senses...........
'i gotta do this more often' he thought...........
the air was fresh and cool.........Open Hibiscus flowers scented the air........
George sniffed at the lamposts and galloped ahead in excitement.... ....
'hey, hang on a moment buddy' Jim shouted............George was bouncing ahead...............he'd spotted a little piece of furry 'eye candy' up ahead.....
Speeding up Jim began to pant and perspire..............he'd not run for a good 6 months.............and his ropey night on the dog bed was catching up on him................Ahead he spotted a fellow runner......but as he got nearer he saw a runner of the female variety.............
George was on the case......................he'd spotted a little piece of Golden Spaniel ass.............. :wink:
Meanwhile Jim had spotted a little piece of Golden Californian model ass...................'George, get over here !!!..........'.........."jeez i'm sorry, he's a big guy to keep up with( :wink: :lol: ).............' said the embarrassed 'star'.............
at that point George who himself had been sweating up a storm ran over to his master.......and shaking his head at Jims Crotch, deposited a faceful of drool...................
'awe maan.........you've slimed me George.......!......whadya do that for??..................'.............looking down they could see a large dark slime patch on his grey shorts...............
The girl started to laugh............politely at first, then exploding into a full whack laugh ................Jim looked on in bewilderment..........then his face exploded into a full throttle grin............
'Bridget Jones'.............'how do you do'......
Jim looked at the outstretched hand............
'Jim'............'i'm doing just great.........nice to meet you too'...........Fancy a coffee?................

So the little troup bounced down the lane............George with his blonde ass in tow...........and Jim with (hopefully :wink: ) his.............
It was gonna be a great day............. :lol:

Last edited by fluffy on Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:13 am

lol this is good
I can't imagine Jim saying "Fancy a coffee" tho. Has our Jimmy Gene turned British?lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Filomena » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:02 pm

That a girl, Fluffy. Keep it coming!

Once you get your book published, make sure you include Ontario in your book tour, and I'll be first in line, with a copy clutched tightly to my bosom, asking you to sign it. :D
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby fluffy » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:29 pm

awe...........i've hit a touch of writers block...........i need my old writing patner to bail me out............lol..........Cheryl!!.....HELP!!!!....lol

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:01 pm

So the little group arrived at 'Casa Carrey'........through the gates, up the path..........past the tennis courts, past the flowerbeds, the pool and finally to the house, then into the entertainment room......... Where George sniffed the visitors hopefully :wink: ........

George!!!!............'gee i'm sorry, he's such a big softy..........i'd better change out of these shorts'.................'have a seat, make yourselves at home, i'll be back in 2'........and with that Jim bounded out of the room.

Looking around, Bridget clocked the usual plasma screen, Hi Tec stereo system, Game Cube set up and leather sofas..........a bachelor pad she smiled to herself.......
Here was a manchild who liked his home comforts and toys..............

She wandered over to the stereo.........'do you mind if i put a CD on'? she shouted out...........'sure go ahead' came the reply..........
Fingering the discs she noted an eclectic selection..............rock, metal, classical...........the choice was huge..........'aha!'......settling for a Spice Girls CD she chuckled to herself.............
'i'll tell you what i want, what i really really want....'.....Bridget sung ..........
'oh yeah, and what might that be?'......Bridget spun around .....Jim stood, red faced and chuckling.........'it's not my Cd........it's one of Janes old ones'..........
'Yeah, i bet that's what you tell all the girls'..........retorted Bridget......lol
'something like that'.......Jim laughed.....'can i get you a drink?'.......
'do you by any chance have English tea?'............'god i miss it'.........
'yeah, i think we can just about manage that....'let's have tea and crumpets by the pool'........................Bridget giggled....did he know that crumpet was a British term for 'tail'..........she wondered......... :wink:

The day was glorious............the pool glistened.......the dogs sniffed the flowerbeds happily, Bridget and Jim stretched out on loungers..........
'i've not seen you around B4' queried Jim..............'tell me about yourself!'
'i've only been here 3 weeks' came the reply..............'i'm visiting friends, but i'm originally from the UK........
'a great place..............i love London, what do you do there'?
'oh, this and that, came the enigmatic reply...........' she wasn't going to give herself away too soon.................
'fair enough.....as long as you're not on the run............lol'......He studied her face........he didn't seem to recognise it from Americas most wanted.......she looked safe enough.............lol...........
Despite the shades she had a striking look about her.....not Cheesecake pretty but there was something....and boy what a smile!.....'Hmmmm' he thought..........
and in turn she noticed how handsome he looked in the flesh........she'd not sensed it from the movies she'd seen...........but he was hot! she noted to herself...............................

Together they chatted, they laughed, they discussed.........Both were surprised at the sense of connection they had with a virtual stranger.......
Poochy..........who had been lying underneath her master, sensed something going on......................sniffing around Bridget she started to lick her bare feet......'hahahahahahah......that tickles squealed Bridget'................Bridget wriggled and squealed, then scooping up Poochy planted a kiss on her nose.............Jim laughed in astonishment..........'looks like Poochy likes you' he exclaimed...........

But Bridget didn't hear him............she was too busy nuzzling the little dog..............
'do you fancy going out for dinner this evening?'..............(but she heard that)

'i'd love to, came the reply..................... :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:00 pm

Aaaahhhh good to see Poochy is back! :D
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby mav » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:42 pm

Poochy was everyone's delight. Except when he peed. But he was so cute, the victim would forgive him and cuddle his ears, only to be peed on again. This did lead to some inconvenience for Jim. His weekends would be busy with writing letters of apology to the likes of Mrs. Moore, while Poochy chewed on his shoes under the table in blissful unawareness. Poochy just seemed to like human company. He loved Jim's PA. While George would continue with snoring disinterest, Poochy would whip his tail to a frenzy whenever Pat arrived. But Pat was allergic to dogs and Jim would often forget this, leaving poor Pat sneezing her head off.

But Bridget was different. Her cooing was so soothing he went to sleep in her lap, just like a cat. Jim was grateful and got up to put the sleeping mongrel back in his pen.......
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Cheryl » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:23 am

A calmness came over the house and everyone was fast asleep except Jim..this was his favorite time of the day .........he made a strong coffee and went to the front deck to watch the sun slowly disapearing in the horizon the streaks of color were intense...........he always was surrounded by people and would cherish his alone time.....as he sipped his drink Fluffy came running in a panic not knowing where he was she growled with relief she found him he picked her up and said"
look !!!.......The moment was brief and being a little on the wild side he stood on the rail screamed "Geronimo!!!!!!!!!!!" and jumped off the deck into the pool below.......Fluffy's eyes almost popped out of her head and she yealped and jumped in after him..............
Cheryl
Finders Keepers

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy