Jim Carrey Online

If you had one question to ask

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:18 pm

my friend used to be a jeweller and a customer wanted her babies first tooth set into a gold ring...........well, the heat shattered it to dust ...so he spent a whole week trying to bribe dentists to sell him a baby tooth.....(they don't normally have them....the kids get them)......it cost him about 200 quid......lol............more than he was charging the woman for the ring.........and today somewhere out there some poor bird has a complete strangers baby tooth on her hand......... :lol: :wink:

fluffy :P

as for sleeping with Jim i think my boyfriend might get a bit jealous... :wink:
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:27 pm

quirky wrote:fluffy - I have an old tooth...you interested? I'm lookin' to sell.

Jim's old tooth? mmmm lol j/k
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:08 pm

fluffy wrote:lol :P ...................i've got a bit of the shirt he wears near the beginning in Bruce Almighty......... :wink:
well, it's supposed to be real, but some old tramp was proabbly mugged for the shirt on his back,and i, like an idiot bought a bit...............

but I believe it's real...........that's the main thing..............lol :wink:

Don't feel like an idiot for buying a bit of shirt, I bought the whole thing! I got eBay fever when they put the wardrobe sets up for sale.

I bought the green plaid shirt with the t-shirt underneath:

and the blue shirt

I framed them then put them up at my business for decor. People love them. Although I must admit I did smell them when I got them but they had been laundered!

They had 4 to 5 sets of each outfit up for sale. I waited for the last sets so I got them at a bargain. Not much more than the original retail price.
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby quirky » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:12 pm

That there is called deliberate ambiguity!

You caught me out. :shock:

I feel totally substandard. I own nothing worn by or stepped on by or sat on by Jim Carrey.

:(
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:27 pm

I might have a little spit from him soaked into my skin, which is in my blood now ooooooooh ;) j/k I don't really own anything like that either, I don't really care tho, I just want THE MAN, not his clothes lol
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:10 am

I might have a little spit from him soaked into my skin, which is in my blood now ooooooooh

Oooh...that's a little too "Billy Bob and and Angelina with the vials around the neck"! :shock:
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:49 am

totally
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby nicesock! » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:14 am

WOW! What a topic we have goin' on in here. Yogic tea(that may taste like pores), Non-dairy cheese(that's just wrong), A piece of clothing(possibly authentic), and baby teeth(why would anybody want to wear a tooth?), Vials containing human liquids(hhmmm). I am intrigued. What would I ask Jim?

Would you like to hear the most annoying sound in the world? And then I would demonstrate my one and only impression. Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooggggggghhhhhhhhh! That is the only impression I can do, So I know that somewhere in the cosmos we(Jim and Myself) are connected somehow.
nicesock!
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:28 am

JT Carrey wrote:totally

I'm sorry JT....that was just not "California" enough. Try it again...this time with a "like" at the beginning and a "dude" at the end.

nicesock! That would probably be amusing.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:39 am

like, TOTALLY dude!!!!! lol (that's not really californian lol)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:23 am

You take direction well. :D
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:31 pm

quirky wrote:

I feel totally substandard. I own nothing worn by or stepped on by or sat on by Jim Carrey.

:(

You did collide with Elton John once, didn't you ? And Elton and Jim sang that song 'Rocket Man'. So he must have touched Jim. That means you have touched someone who has touched Jim. That makes you SUPER-standard. Someday, if I get to touch you I'd attain Jim Nirvana.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:16 pm

NO, alas!

There was no physical contact between myself and Sir Elton. I NEARLY collided with him, but did not. No molecules traded property! We didn't even air kiss and say, "Dahling."

And what's worse...is...I don't like "Rocket Man" too well. I prefer "Daniel".
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:21 pm

Oh no! That was my last hope. Now I'm left with no other option than to barge into his place and sink my teeth into his shoulder blades.
....erm....but being a herbivorous, I might just graze on his hair :lol:

"I'm a herbivorous, a carnivorous, an omnivorous. I am whatever you want me to be... It all comes down to the same thing. You are either in Jim's arms or you are not."
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:57 pm

awe.............and i'm not......sob :cry: ....................................... :wink:

he doesn't know what he's missing!!!...............lol

fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy