Jim Carrey Online

ER

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby JT Carrey » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:04 am

directing is something I'd like to do too someday but definately not now
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:56 pm

I want to see you very much, Juliette. At least in a movie... :D You have some charisma in appearence. I would work with you... but unfortunately I can't do it now. Maybe someday.

Yesterday I saw Oscar by TV. Oh how I want to be there and to say: "I wanna thank my producer, my agent Bobby, my lil sister and of course all that bad guys who hurt me all my life! Thank you"

At least I have my Oscar speech now... :lol:
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:01 am

thanks, you're so sweet, I'm trying to make contacts and build myself up, someday it will happen, same for you :)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:17 am

It has to be really frustrating from what I've heard, but at least you know that every little thing is helping you on the way.

I wish you all the luck in the world.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby joy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:24 am

JT I forgot to ask,since you`ve met both Jim and Goran which one do you think is better looking?
joy
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:41 am

HA! HAHAHA!! You're kidding right?? Jim of COURSE!!!! At least in my opinion, he has this manly yum quality about him that Goran just didn't do for me. Jim is like, ARR! you just want to eat him up when you see him lol Goran is a handsome guy but not as much as Jim.

and thank you quirky :)
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:49 am

to eat Jim :)
it seems you adore him as no one. aren't you afraid that too much people love him equally like you and pray to God equally like you... I would go crazy if I were in the same situation... God can't answer to everybody.
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby joy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:30 pm

Wow,he really made an impression on you.
joy
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby Conor » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:33 am

i offically think that jt is the #1 Jim Carrey fan. but the person with the most Jim Carrey stuff ever is shadow mancer who has so much crap she fills an entire room !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:28 am

AWSOME! i so wish i could even have a little part on SOMETHING. i have always wanted to be an actress.
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby carreyd away » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:02 am

It was episode #192, Season 9

click here

"A girl named Sydney is being treated by Kovac, Susan and Abby. Her friend Fiona arrives and they ask her what happened? The tox screen was negative and there wasn't any pill fragments found. They pumped her stomach and all they found were some nuts and the smell of chocolate. Fiona tells them that Sydney found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her, so she went on a banana-split spree. Sydney called 911, so that she could get her stomach pumped. Fiona tells them that sometimes Sydney binges and purges. Luka is upset about it and tells Fiona, "She just cost the hospital three hundred bucks for what? So she doesn't put on a pound?" Susan tells Luka that she obviously has an eating disorder. Luka storms out and Fiona says, "It's cheaper than liposuction"."

carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby JT Carrey » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:48 pm

yep that's the episode lol
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby chika girl » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:41 am

JT Carrey rocks the house!! Good for you, and may your dreams come true. When will the episode be re-aired? Let us know.
chika girl
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby Kate » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:44 pm

Randomly, I adore Noah Wyle, it's rather shocking how long I've adored him.

Still it must be really cool being able to say you've been in ER. I've seen that episode as well.
Kate
The Dead Pool

Postby quirky » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:52 pm

JT Carrey wrote:yep that's the episode lol

I've seen that one! I don't remember a bit of what you look like!

I worked in an ER for five years and most of the stuff depicted on ER did come up at one time or another where I worked.

That one struck me as a good storyline because it was different. I can tell you we had a couple of docs who would have THROTTLED someone that did that. :shock:
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy