Jim Carrey Online

Have you ever met 'our Jim?'

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

pups

Postby babygirl_lace » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:14 pm

Hey! I wanna see his puppies! Somebody send them to me :P Please!
oh and...
I particularly think Fluffy is rather amusing with her 'sickness' ...if you can't have innuendos and sarcasm what the hell fun is that? I live for that stuff.
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:20 pm

:oops:....LMAO..........thanks for that Lex, you've made my day hon. :wink: :lol: i know some folk feel uncomfortable with my good old British naughty innuendo......but you are soo right, i live for it too!! :wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Kisses reserved....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:35 pm

My sweetie has my kisses reserved.
A kiss is very, very importat to me.
Saved for my one and only.
And that's the way it is.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

:)

Postby babygirl_lace » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:39 pm

Your welcome fluffs, I think we would probably get a long great in person lol. You should hear some of the stuff my boyfriend and I throw at each other on a daily basis...all in good fun and with love of course but sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with us.

:):):):)
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:28 pm

nope!!! i really believe that healthy sparring is good for a relationship, as long as it's not cruel or hurtful, it keeps things exciting, challenging and it's such fun when you meet your match... :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Pink » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:52 pm

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

Ok, moving on to my own comment now :) (i forgot the question :D)...hmmm... right, so of course i haven't met him since i live in this country of mine called Romania, but a girl can keep her dreams, right? And about what Fluffy was saying: with a guy like Jim, it's impossible to keep your hands for yourself. I mean, the mind wonders and the hands will follow, right? :D And if the rule says i cannot play with Mr. Happy on the first date, can i ask him to play with Mr. Happy and i watch?? :D :D do you think he would mind that? :twisted: :D oh damn, my bitchy and terribly naughty side is coming out in the light...don't make me talk about Jim and sexual stuff because you will exorcise the demons!! :D :D :D :D
Pink
High Strung

Postby fluffy » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:57 pm

lmao............you should join in on some of our MSN girly chats.......poor Jim's ears must be burning.........but i tell ya it would be one helluva ego boost for him if he read any of them.........lol...... :lol:

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Pink » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:39 am

it must be good for a celebrity to know that he can always spend a night with someone if he wants to ... it's enough to go out and ask: 'who's my fan in here?' :D must be pretty cool! I don't think Jim discovered this advantage yet, someone should let him know! And i know you are all too shy for this so i shall sacrifice myself and do this for the entire mankind!! :D :D :D
Pink
High Strung

Postby fluffy » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:46 am

:lol: oh how noble of you :lol: but there's a queue :lol: however, there's a dilema...now i've never slept around, but would i break character for Jim?? i'm not cheap but i would be tempted :wink: what would you do?????

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Pink » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:31 am

fluffy wrote::lol: oh how noble of you :lol:

I know, i am a sucker, i like to sacrifice myself for the good of others :D :P :P

Uhm, i'm not the type of gal who goes around sleeping with every guy she meets but on one hand, Jim is not the ordinary type of guy, he is after all really funny, smart, sexy, charming, cheeky and probably romantic so i will grab on to that in my way to my sacrifice :P On the second idea, i've developed quite a crush on him lately so i could chase away my manners for a night with him. And thirdly, i need some action in my life so if Jim wants me, i am not going to act all shy and say 'we should wait until AFTER the wedding' :D :D
Pink
High Strung

Postby Guybrush Threepwood » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:48 pm

Wow, I don't think I was supposed to read the last couple of posts. Phew, Jim's a lucky man. But it's good to see that women and men aren't that different.

Back to topic: No, unfortunately I haven't.
Guybrush Threepwood
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby fluffy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:01 am

lol.........don't plan, never plan........go with the flow........use your head, stay classy, keep your values intact and live.............

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sprousefan23 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:00 am

Don't get too starstruck, celebs hate that, but with Jim, he probably wouldn't mind it.......who knows?
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:56 pm

I every day meet with Jim Carrey! but in my dreams! we are many friends and insiders! I have a boyfriend that and similar to Jim!!!!(mas Jim Carrey and very prettier)... :wink: :lol: :P :D
ImageImage
Jessica Bezerra Dos Santo
Batman Forever

Postby Jimmymyboy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:56 am

i think that i would probably stand there with my mouth hanging open :shock: manageing a tiny squeak in response to any Q he would ask me then promtly passing out on the floor in a cold sweat utterly embarrassing :oops: myself in front of him but that is so me only in my life dose stuipdity happen to me :? but at least i could say i sorta met him but if i did manage to speak and not faint i know i would be visably shakeing the whole time and may have a asthma attack LOL LOL
Jimmymyboy
Copper Mountain

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy