Jim Carrey Online

Write a screenplay/story for Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby fluffy » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:50 pm

wouldn't we all love to write in tandem with Jim Wonderbunny :wink:
man, what an honour that would be.... :wink: .....even if it was his shopping list............lol....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but Poochy isn't really a screenplay, more just a wee story ........
it's not written as a screenplay.........when i tried it it took up too much space.......lol.....

but i know screenplays are all dialogue, scenes and technical know-how...lol.....i do have my screenwriting books and software and i've done some sketches and a couple of half done treatments, with sample scenes........but only for my eyes.........to learn from :wink:

..........but i love Sparring too........i think the best relationships have an element of intelligent (not mean) sparring..........it keeps them alive and interesting and breeds mutual respect........and sparring is fun!!!......
(not one-up-man ship or mean sparring though.........lol)

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:58 pm

Sparring with Jim?
He would crush me like a bug.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:08 pm

intellectual sparring Quirky.........not boxing or wrestling........lol..
i'm only 5ft 5" he could fling me over his shoulder if he wanted to without blinking..........lol......(sounds good......lol :wink: ).......(dontcha just love a tall masculine man!!?............lol :wink:)

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:49 pm

I meant intellectual sparring.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:30 pm

Oh yes....I imagine those supermodels and Playboy bunnies are...

I was about to say something not so nice.....
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:51 pm

POOCHY'S BEEN MOONLIGHTING!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Naughty Poochy.........she's been moonlighting as a 'Movie Star' on the quiet...........Does Jimmy know about this???.............lol

Fluffy :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:09 am

Poochy's eyes flickered open, the room wasn't quite light yet and as her eyes adjusted in the morning gloom she became aware of the heavy breathing beside her. Focusing she made out the blank face of her master, snoring gently, chest heaving. She gently inched along the bed towards his face, slowly, quietly, gently until her mouth was level with his nose. Then carefully and silently she began to lick, her little pink tongue gently enveloping his nose in a rasping motion.
His arms twitched, 'Whassat'.....'what the......??'....His eyes flickered to find himself eyeball to eyeball with the little mutt...'Poochy!!!!'.....'geddoff'.........he gently pushed the little dog away but secretly he liked his morning wake-up call........and as he slowly sat up in bed Poochy settle in his lap for her morning ear tickles.

Today was gonna be busy and crazy but he smiled, for today he would wake to cards and presents and notes from well wishers and later he would see friends and family. Yep, turning 44 had to have some benefits.
So leaping out of bed, into the shower he washed away the morning sleep and emerged clear headed and full of purpose for the day.
Amongst the presents and cards were books, Cd's, letters of condolence (he was 44 after all :wink: ) T-shirts and various oddments........
The plan was to work a little in the morning and have friends and family around that afternoon, to hang out and eat and chill............
Settled in the loggia lounging on snuggly cushions Poochy snuffled around the discarded wrapping paper, sniffing out the chocolates and licking Jims bare feet.....
Amongst the gifts an was exclusive Mont Blanc pen, a limited edition ,posh piece of kit, made of Steel and Gold. Something really useful for a change, he was secretly pleased.......
Poochy carried on her snuffling....... :wink:
As the day wore on friends began to call, all were warmly welcomed and joined in the relaxed surroundings, drinking wine, eating nibbles.......
Children explored the gardens, Poochy ran excitedly between the legs.

'has anyone seen my new pen' shouted Jim from the loggia.....
he was looking for a pen to take down some notes.......
No-one had seen it...........The hunt was on..........
Yes it was only a pen, but it was HIS pen, a new pen........he wanted it.....
Irritated he began to pace..........'gimme a hand to look folks'......soon the whole group was searching the grass and the house.........but no sign.....
'Geez '.....he was mad with himself.......and after an hour called off the search......
His face fell and he tried to be his cheery self..........it was only a pen after all................
Sensing the gloom Poochy went to her master and licked his hands.......
'go away Poochy, leave me alone'.......he gently pushed her away.....
but she wasn't going to take no for an answer.......not this time........
she started licking his ankles............'Poochy, bugger off!!!'........he was clearly not amused.......
But the little dog was full of persistence and jumping with all her might plopped onto his lap before smothering him in wet kisses............
'awe Poochy,'..........secretly he like it........
and looking down into the little dogs face he started to smile.......This was what was important...........Sod the pen..........it was only a thing.........
He was with friends and good people who loved him and a little dog who clearly adored him.
Reaching for her ears his hand felt something hard..............and looking down he felt her neck. Attached to the magnetic dog flap collar was the pen.............He started to laugh.......and removing the pen from Poochy's collar turned and flung it into the dense undergrowth..........

It was, after all, just a thing

Happy Birthday Jim

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:44 am

I don't know what is funnier. The stories or the fact that Jim talks and acts british.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:41 am

huh??...........what's British in that??...........lol......

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:13 pm

Well in the last story you only did it once. Americans don't say "Bugger off". But I like it even better when you replace the word "Like" with the word"Fancy". Hehe I have to admit that Jim with a british accent would be sexxxxxxyyyy.*slurp*
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:36 pm

LOL.........except when he's trying to do a Prince Charles ..........lol.........
but i've never heard him do a Scottish accent......and that's one of the classic accents for folk to learn........lol....
i wonder if he can do one???..........i should think he can do all accents but why have we not heard a Scottish one??...........lol.......

fluffy
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Laura Laing » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:36 am

fluffy wrote:..........i should think he can do all accents but why have we not heard a Scottish one??...........lol.......

fluffy

Maybe he's saving it for you Fluffs :P :P :lol:
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:11 pm

lol....i could be his voice coach for that one..........lol........
lol....what is it with Americans/Canadians and the Scottish and Irish accents anyway??...........lol...........
it's like the British with French accents...........lol.........
( :wink: ..........lol.....i can do an awesome French accent..........lol......)

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:50 pm

BASED ON A TRUE STORY-(YES, SERIOUSLY!!!) :wink:

With her front paws on the dashboard Poochy howled her little heart out, all the action was outside the SUV and she had been locked inside 'to keep her safe'. People bustled around outside, dressed in black and looking solemn whilst crew members ran in all directions shouting orders and requests.

Poochy was at her first film set, on location somewhere in the LA suburbs. There were new sights, new trees to sniff, new feet to lick...........she wanted to explore............instead she was locked in the car!
Her master was somewhere in the distance......but Poochy was beginning to feel the call of nature.........she needed to pee, badly!.......and whilst scratching and howling to be let out she felt a warm trickle down her litle legs.........This was bad, she was a very proud, albeit scruffy dog and she didn't want her master to be angry ...........too late........she curled into a ball and made soft little throaty cries........

An hour passed when finally one of the crew checked to see she was ok.......'Hey doggy, how you doing?'........Poochy's little head lifted off the seat.........'awe , you've had an accident, poor wee doggy.......let me clean you up'..........the gentle hands scooped Poochy off the back seat and the clean up operation began......However, here was an escape oportunity too good to miss and craftily edging her way to the door the wee mutt seized the chance to dive out to freedom.
Racing past the gravestones , the extras, milling around, and the other numerous strangers she ran to her master diving at his legs, wanting her cuddle, and as such was rewarded with his strong arms.
'Someone grab Poochy and lock her in the car for me'.......it wasn't the response she wanted and felt herself being passed to a rough set of hands. Wriggling and struggling she writhed in the strangers paws......'hey, settle down mutt!!!......'.....then feeling him lose his tight grip she jumped to the ground then ran behind a gravestone.......

'hey mutt, where are you you bloody hound????'.........The man scared her, he hadn't tickled her ears so he was probably a mean man..........she cowerd behind the stone.........and soon she was alone there........
Then out of the corner of her eye she spotted another furry body flash past.....a rabbit!!..........Poochy wanted to play and raced after the bunny...........who promptly disappeared down a hole........then looking around she saw another and another ...........soon she was barking her little lungs out, chasing bunnies down their holes and making quite a noise...............
'there you are you noisy mutt!!!'..........poochy's bum and tail/back legs were sticking out of a rabbit hole as the rough hands hauled her out........
'what the hell have you been up to'???............'Geez, there's bones everywhere, have you been digging up the bones mutt???'..........
By this point a crowd was beginning to gather........'geez look, here's a rib, there's a bit of skull.............omg.............a bit of a spine'........
Looking around the group became aware of the sight before them.........hundreds of rabbit holes, and fragments of bone dotted the area...............the bunnies had been digging up the corpses.............. :shock: ................
'halt the shoot'.........came the boss's voice.........there would be legal issues to answer to here...........the director of LA cemetaries was to be called at once..................

With the arrival of a grim looking man in black the air took a serious turn.........'we'll have to get the exterminators in this afternoon, this is a grave :wink: matter........., we'll gas them i think, yes i think that'll be appropriate, less messy than the ferrets......... :wink: '
and with that the bunnies fate was sealed.............

Some time later Poochy looked on in bewilderment.........new faces appeared, some with cameras, some with placards with pictures of rabbits on..................people were protesting about the fate of the bunnies, people were being interviewed and the exterminators waited for the signal to begin.....................wandering over to the crowd Jim scooped up Poochy, 'what the hell is going on now?'..........it looked like an animal rights demonstration.............
'rabbit's have rights too.........!!!!!.............they should be removed humanely!!!!'...........
'i agree, what's going on???'..................he looked bewilldered............
'they're gonna gas the rabbits............they should be removed then set free!!!'................
The council mam butted in.....'they're digging up bloody bodies, the place looks like the Killing Fields'.............
Looking around Jim shook his head..........it was like the rabbit scene in Monty Python...........'right ok.......what do we need to agree on to make things good again'??
'Save the Bunnies!!!!!!'
'Respect the dead'
'Give us an inteview!!!
'OK ok.......................get the trappers in for the rabbits........get the clergy in for the bones...........and go away, no interviews'............

Filming had no option but to be cancelled ...............

Walking to the car he glanced at the argueing crowd behind him.......it really wasn't his call anyway.........he wanted people to be happy, but it was up to the crew to sort this mess out................
But who would have thought it..........cannibal bunnies????................lol.........he couldn't help but laugh as he began to drive away............

Poochy on the other hand was busy.........on the (clean leather) seat she snuffled and slurped.......

'what have you got there Poochy??'...........and reaching into her mouth he promptly pulled out a neck of femur.............

'OMG!!!!!..............what the hell???...........'............and dropping it to the floor let out a huge belly laugh..............as long as she hadn't aquired the taste for human flesh.............lol

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:29 pm

ewwww lol. You should have used that one on Halloween..lol
cotton
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy