Jim Carrey Online

Jimothy

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Sun May 11, 2008 4:25 pm

cotton wrote:back in 2004 there was a member on here that told us how she had online chats with Jim. Was that person you?

What if someone here has talk with Jim ... that is fine cause he is human and can talk with whoever he pleases to . If Jenny has a problem with that then she can go suck and egg ... :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sun May 11, 2008 4:55 pm

What if someone here has talk with Jim ... that is fine cause he is human and can talk with whoever he pleases to

Never said he couldn't But that member is long gone now and so I was wondering if Jess was her.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun May 11, 2008 10:07 pm

Lammy you gotta remember Jim has good reason to consider Jenny's feelings, would you want your B/F to be communicating with lustful women online???......lol......

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed May 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Hmmm ... I am sure he can communicate with us here without being sexual . :P
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed May 14, 2008 4:08 pm

that's true........but oh the temptation to talk naughty.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: .......too deliciously tempting for words.... :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Last edited by fluffy on Wed May 14, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed May 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Yes well ... I am sure he can handle it - :P :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed May 14, 2008 4:43 pm

lol........yeah and i'd sure like to handle it too......lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed May 14, 2008 4:46 pm

:lol: :lol: Then don't be sad if he does come on and doesn't speak with you cause Jenny is over his shoulders ... :lol: :lol: :P :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed May 14, 2008 4:52 pm

I'd actually love to grab a chat with Jenny RE some clinical research we've been doing in my locality re Brain excercises benefiting kids ...i'm sure she'd be interested....... :D

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

l

Postby lammy » Wed May 14, 2008 4:57 pm

Good for you . :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Thu May 15, 2008 2:26 am

cotton wrote:
What if someone here has talk with Jim ... that is fine cause he is human and can talk with whoever he pleases to

Never said he couldn't But that member is long gone now and so I was wondering if Jess was her.

There were a handful of us that use to converse with Jimothy. I use to talk to him. But I don't think that I ever shared that on here. It could have been one of the others from the old group. But their experience sounds just like mine.
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby cotton » Thu May 15, 2008 3:02 am

well it was a while ago when she told the story so I maybe wrong but she claimed there was a group of people that used to chat with Jim on some online chat. I guess she was a member of the E! message board and there was a guy on there that claimed he knew Jim and some how thru that person her and some other E! members got in contact with Jim thru chat. I think she said she many many conversations with Jim then he just vanished. I think she thought it was cause other people in the group were getting to demanding with him.

she told this in 2004 and the posts have been erased so I am not sure how accurate I am

her JCO membership got deleted cause she no longer visits the site BUT after reading your posts and your sig I thought for sure you were her hehehe
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Jess » Fri May 16, 2008 2:07 am

Cotton..... :oops: :oops: I'm an idiot with poor memory. Seriously, the more and more you talk about it - the more and more....I think that was me. :oops: Now I feel very silly by having told you it wasn't me, but after that last post.....I think I can safely say that was me. Sorry, I'm not here to lie or cover things up, I don't want you to think that.....but I have plenty of co-workers and friends that will tell you...I have attained the worst memory in the past couple years. So, sorry too have mislead you. And you are correct in that I was long gone....but now I'm back - man 4 years! That's a long time!
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess

Postby cotton » Fri May 16, 2008 2:58 am

don't feel bad. I can remember anything that happens on this site and anything about Jim but ask me what I did yesterday and I CAN'T remember.lol Some of my friends on here have bad memories. Sometimes I wonder how Fluffy finds her way home. Just kidding fluffs, you're not that bad.....yet.lol

don't worry I know you were not trying to cover things up

welcome back! :)
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Jess » Fri May 16, 2008 3:03 am

:lol: haha.... ok, just as long as you can find it in your heart to forgive me. :D And yeah, you DO have a good memory....what I would give to have mine back....I use to have a great memory. I'm getting old! lol
Jess
Jess

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy