Jim Carrey Online

Why Jim Carrey be lonely?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby quirky » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:04 am

"I may be lonely, but I'm never alone......and the nights may pass me by, but I never cry"....

That's sad. It sounds like me.

Whoever he's with is just going to have to be able to cope with the daily intrusion of paparazzi. I suppose there are places to be alone, too.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Janel » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:06 am

I think you are truly alone when you have no one in your life that truly "gets you". I don't know what I would do without my sister and my mom. They totally "GET ME"!!!! My humor, my quirks, my tendancies, my "looks".......I hope Jim has someone in his life with whom he can be completely himself, no regrets, no hesitation, no compromise. Family member, old friend, romantic relationship--doesn't matter. Just someone who ...."gets him"!
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby lammy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:08 am

Them people can mess up a persons personal life with their shit!

Always on their asses. Never thinking about that persons emotions when they write their nonsense on an article.

If a celeb wants us to know something they will tell the public, but no the idiots write as they feel!!!
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:59 pm

I think you are truly alone when you have no one in your life that truly "gets you"

for me the saddest most empty feeling in the world is lying in bed next to your partner and feeling like the lonliest soul on Earth, because you've lost the connection forever......and deep in your heart, you know you don't want it back................it's gone...along with a certain part of you.......hope....

But hell, Jim could have 100's of girls every second of the day if he wanted to............but he seems a really deep thinker so he probably needs a connection with someone.........a real spiritual understanding.....the soul mate who 'just knows'.....inexplicably and undeniably.........Hell, don't we all!!!.......lol
Of course he'll be looking for a hot, funny and clever bird too........it's not an easy package to find lol.......... :lol: .......but for all we know he might have found her................ :wink:

fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:39 pm

Yeah-he is probably sucking on her ears right now- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:42 pm

i hope so................ :lol:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Foxy D » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:40 am

Foxy D

Postby Foxy D » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:52 am

Enter with the name Jim Carrey or go to the Google News.
Foxy D

Postby quirky » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:23 pm

Google news talks about him being devastated by his nephew's death. I'd imagine. I feel rotten for them all.

And he's in Philly again. The link I didn't register for, but it says he was spotted with a woman. Of course, it's tabloidesque...but truly I hope he has someone to lean on during this time. If he's surviving with a modicum of joy, I'm happy.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:38 pm

Well the 'date' is said to have happened before the accident.........and in that respect i'd say 'way to go Jim" :wink:

and let's face it, he's one of the hottest men on the planet............he'll be fending them off with a stick.....i'd imagine he's guarded about their motives though...........there will be starlets and models who think he can further their career..........And it's such a tough industry anyhow.....how can folk sustain relationships when one of you is in Italy the other in the US??............someone would have to take a back seat.....it's a difficult choice to make........
Y'know it's a funny coincidence but in the UK a lot of our famous comedians ended up married to Nurses and Teachers........perhaps it's the uniforms?? :wink: ........but then again it could be because they are grounded in the more 'real' side of life...........I reckon it gives their husbands more material to work with myself.....lol :lol:

But in light of Jim's recent trauma it doesn't matter who he's with as long as she's good to him.......... :wink:

FLUFFY :P
Last edited by fluffy on Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:19 am

Yea-I'm hoping hes getting some affection the kind that you don't have to touch him personally- :D

Really, I hope he is okay...
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:43 pm

I think it's rather difficult to be ok after a relative death. I would vanish for some time. I wouldn't even be able to come to the ceremony...Oh god why people we love die?!!...
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby quirky » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:44 pm

Hi Aly. I missed you! It seems so senseless when the people we love die. I believe they go to prepare a place for us when our time comes. None of us know when that time might be, so it's important to be peaceful and secure and live life fully, appreciating everything, especially the simple things in the meantime.

I believe that God has a reason for everything he does, but sometimes it's hidden from us for a time.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:20 am

Alyonushka wrote:I think it's rather difficult to be ok after a relative death. I would vanish for some time. I wouldn't even be able to come to the ceremony...Oh god why people we love die?!!...

I don't know but it sucks- :(

I would want to be alone too if someone I LOVED died- :?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Alyonushka » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:54 pm

Yes, you're right, quirky, we don't know why some things happen but sometimes it's rather difficult to stay philosopher after such events. Thank God, I hadn't relative's deaths in my way and I don't understand what the shit it is, but I am afraid that if this happens to me someday I'll lose my mind for a moment. I know myself I'm too impulsive...

I wanted to say that it is very difficult to remain believing in God's good intensions after our friends' or relatives' death. People don't understand why this happened to THEM, why God was so austere.

Let everything happen in time
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy