Jim Carrey Online

Smoke?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Do you smoke???

Yes
17%
No
75%
I used to
8%

Total votes : 24

Postby Conor » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:12 am

well i guess im weird.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby thecablegal » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:39 am

I agree with Blunt, that is weird. I've never smoked. I used to like the smell of a newly lit cigarette, but the after smell is horrible.

I'm not being ageist, but it's really strange for a 12 year old to like the smell of cigarettes! ](*,) What is the world coming to?
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Conor » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:09 am

lol ageist.

ok want the truth fine. it reminds me of my dead grandpa. the smell doesnt smell good i just like it cause my grandpa smoked and i miss him. actually everyone in my family feels this way except my mom who gets nauseated by smoke.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby quirky » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:35 am

I smoke. I shouldn't. Sometimes I reflect on what an idiot I am that I actually fork out nearly 4$ every couple of days for a pack of things that are killing me. My father died of complications after surgery for esophageal cancer. This evening, it is freezing outside and kind of sleet/snowing. I went out twice to puff on a deathstick. Usually when people discover my smoky little secret, they say, "I never would have guessed that YOU do that!" They say this while looking at me like I just told them I inject heroin between my toes. I could never live in California. I was there recently....not only are they beef-phobic, but I'm sure one of these days someone will be crucified (and I mean physically crucified) for smoking the presence of a pristine seagull. Seagulls EAT garbage. I don't know why I smoke. Maybe just to upset California.

That, or I'm quite addicted to nicotine and the secret spices Phillip Morris adds.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:12 pm

Yeah, they're currently planing to forbid smoking in restaurants and other public places in the whole EU. I can't understand why they treat it that hard. Surely it is bad but if the people want to do it you should not forbid it. A few years ago a pack of cigarettes was about 3 DM, that are 1.50 Euro. Today it's about 4 Euro and still becomes more expensive.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby quirky » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:36 pm

Secondhand smoke IS bad. I do not smoke in the same room with other non-smokers unless it's a bar.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Gouliovandamn » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:52 pm

i have said to myself i am never going to smoke anything, ever. and i have lived by that rule for my whole life so far.... so i plan on keeping it up and never smoking anything.... my dad smokes and it drives me crazy when he smokes in the house and we tell him not to but he doesnt listen... i really dont want to get some disease from his second hand smoke so i keep stealing his smokes and i am going to force him to quit
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Conor » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:52 pm

-->Blunt<-- wrote:Yeah, they're currently planing to forbid smoking in restaurants and other public places in the whole EU. I can't understand why they treat it that hard. Surely it is bad but if the people want to do it you should not forbid it. A few years ago a pack of cigarettes was about 3 DM, that are 1.50 Euro. Today it's about 4 Euro and still becomes more expensive.

thats a good good thing.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby dina » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:12 pm

well,i do not smoke & 4 assurance i know that i will not smoke. :D
dina
A Christmas Carol

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy