Jim Carrey Online

Fans Encounters With Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Mon May 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Rosita wrote:
lammy said:From a dog barking... to the I had long hair and cut it... to the voice, to other secrets no one knows about. I didn't meet him anywhere- he just couldn't resist and IM'd me.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeew!! I envy you soooo much!!!! Jim will send me a message too :lol: :lol:

It was more than just a message it was a month of speakin'. Anyways, it doesn't matter any more to me.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Mon May 04, 2009 10:41 pm

atta girl :wink: ................someone who's flesh you can paw is much more desirable..........lol :lol:
Last edited by fluffy on Mon May 04, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon May 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Wished I can say the same thing for my bf... :? Who's been gone for a while-waahhhh...Men liked to have their EGO's stroked and then just throw one in the trash... :?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Rosita » Tue May 05, 2009 8:42 am

oh, sure you'll get another bf and much better than the one who is gone :wink:
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby lammy » Tue May 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Rosita wrote:oh, sure you'll get another bf and much better than the one who is gone :wink:

yeah, yeah... :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Seriously I had prove and it was erased because it was rude. Rude to whom, when I am being called OBSSESSED! :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu May 07, 2009 1:12 pm

unfortunately it was the type of post that either get's a site sued or shut down Lammy........... :? .......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Thu May 07, 2009 1:13 pm

that was not proof, Lammy.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Maybe to those who are obssessed it's not because they know all about him, but to me it is because I have no clue about his life until we spoke. :roll: But whatever- I guess the proof people want is a picture of his penis... perhaps. :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu May 07, 2009 3:58 pm

lol....next time get his Passport and social security numbers...........lol......even better a DNA sample.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm

fluffy wrote:lol....next time get his Passport and social security numbers...........lol......even better a DNA sample.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There will be no next time. He just had an itch needing to be scratched and chose me to do it for him. :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu May 07, 2009 5:54 pm

lammy wrote:Maybe to those who are obssessed it's not because they know all about him, but to me it is because I have no clue about his life until we spoke. :roll: But whatever- I guess the proof people want is a picture of his penis... perhaps. :roll:

that was rude to say to me. I stuck for up you and got Wylde banned from the site after she was mean to you and thats what I get in return???? What you said was NOT Proof it was Jim and it was rude and horrible. :evil:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 pm

That's was rude Lammy, rude to Cotton and to Jim!

You don't have why to say this kind of things on the forum about Jim and/or about Cotton, overall about something Cotton told you as a joke!

Don't loose your head at Jim, he's just an actor!!
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 7:40 pm

fluffy wrote:unfortunately it was the type of post that either get's a site sued or shut down Lammy........... :? .......

Is it not a fan encounter with Jim thread? :lol: It's okay I don't want any problems either- :D I was just sayin'- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 7:44 pm

cotton wrote:
lammy wrote:Maybe to those who are obssessed it's not because they know all about him, but to me it is because I have no clue about his life until we spoke. :roll: But whatever- I guess the proof people want is a picture of his penis... perhaps. :roll:

that was rude to say to me. I stuck for up you and got Wylde banned from the site after she was mean to you and thats what I get in return???? What you said was NOT Proof it was Jim and it was rude and horrible. :evil:

Actually the one who said I was obssessed was fluffy. I meant nothing personally. And I was not trying to be hurtful to no one. I'm still sticking to the point that it was proof I have spoken with him. Never really wanted to even mention NONE of that- but FLUFFY called ME OBSSESSED.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy