Jim Carrey Online

One day with Jim - what would you do? GO......

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

One day with Jim - what would you do? GO......

Postby Jess » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:31 am

If you had 1 day with Jim what would you do, where would you go, what would you eat.....what would be your perfect day with Jim?
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby jimliker » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:49 pm

since he luvs the beach, so v wil go to a beach, hav some cool indian veg. food (since i dont each sea-food, i m veg.), then at night wil go to a disc & dance!!!!!!!!!! :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:32 pm

:lol: Just one day ? :roll: :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:34 am

Yes lammy, just one day.....that's why my day would end in a tragic accident so that I wouldn't have to live life alone after losing what I tangibly knew I could have.
Jess
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Jess

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:38 am

If I gould spend one day with Jim Carrey, I'd take him and I'm sure he loves rollarcoasters, I would take him to Canada's Wonderland we'd go on some rides and eat some food and we'd sit on the grass and chat and i know he has Jenny I'd have to restraint myself from drooling on him lol. If you all want to see the website for Canada's Wonderland in Toronto, Ontario Canada it's www.canadaswonderland.com

Jen :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

one day

Postby babygirl_lace » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:05 am

I think I would pack a picnic and spend the day in the park under a nice shady tree just talking. I am guessing there is a lot I could learn from him, so I would just want to soak up what he had to say. We would maybe stop for a bit to swing in the park or take a walk through it and then come back to the packed lunch of PBJ Sandwhiches and finish our never ending conversation.

Yeah that would be perfect.
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby lammy » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 pm

Jess wrote:Yes lammy, just one day.....that's why my day would end in a tragic accident so that I wouldn't have to live life alone after losing what I tangibly knew I could have.

:? But it wasn't your fault - :?

I'd cook him and my children breakfast/lunch or diner whatever the case may be . Then we'd go to the beach with my kids ... after a few minutes at the beach from him not being able to handle the caos of my kids - we'd go home and he'd go home too - never to come back ... :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jess » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:25 am

Hmmm, I guess I should add to this, since I started it. So here goes. I start out the morning :D....ok G rated right? So after that I would make him breakfast made to order. Then we'd get cleaned up for the day....I'm thinking bubble bath and an all over rub :oops: starting with the feet. ;) Then we'd go to WRSHP and ride the horses and have a picnic. Hopefully doing so in a nice secluded meadow with a pond (I don't know if they have that kind of open space in LA) We would go fishing and I'm sure one of us would push the other in and so we'd have to take a swim and swing off the rope swing hanging from the tree and then once we were done doing that we would just lay there in the shade of a weeping willow tree (there are no bugs in my day with Jim btw), him on his back and me facing him on my stomach with my chin propped up on my hands and we would just talk and laugh about everything and anything. Eventually I'd end up with my head on his arm and we might take a cat nap. :) And I have to throw this in there....but I'm sure I'd have to steal a kiss or 20. O:)

Then we'd wake up and head back home and play a little tennis and then we would get ready for a night of dancing....ballroom dancing and karaoke! Him in a dapper tux and I in a beautiful flowing pale pink chiffon gown like this only again, pale pink. Image

The place we would go to would play big band and swing music. All the good old stuff. ;) We would be like Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire out on the dance floor as we float around as if we were the only 2 people there and then....the music would stop and a special song would be dedicated to the two of us.....the lights would all dim and change to blue lighting and fog would start flowing onto the dance floor - unsure of what was to happen next we would be standing there, alone, in the middle of the dance floor, staring into each others eyes because at this moment we are all that exists and then in the distance the band would start up and the words being sung were.....

Heaven, I'm in heaven
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
When were out together dancing cheek to cheek...........

Of course I would cry. :cry: The night would continue on as if it were all a dream! We would take turns going up and singing....solo and duets. Singing showtunes....and of course we would HAVE TO SING Honey Bun from South Pacific. :D Then as our night drew to an end dancing we would go home and then.................

ENDING #1 we would get in a very tragic accident where I was declared dead instantly and Jim made it out safely without pain or a single scratch on him! (because how do you go on living after a perfect day with the man you love only to know you'd never have it again)

ENDING #2 we would head home have a nice soak in the hot tub after a nice relaxing swim in the pool. Then we'd turn off all the lights in the house and play hide and seek.... :D and once we found each other we would laugh until our stomachs hurt because I'm sure that between the two of us we'd end up doing something stupid or hurting ourselves.....then we'd pick and old classic film to watch and we'd pop popcorn and settle into the couch with a nice fire going snug as two bugs in a rug under a blanket and we'd fall asleep in each other's arms, and then, I would wake up alone feeling complete and utter emptiness. :cry:

ENDING #3 would flow along the same as ending #2 only after a few months I'd find out that there wasn't complete and utter emptiness and 9 months later from our perfect day I'd have a Jimmy Jr. :D I could live with that I think. ;)
Jess
Jess

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:09 am

:lol: well you've certainly planned it all out....:lol: ...knowing my luck nerves would kick in and i'd be glued to the loo all day.........lol....

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:18 pm

sing..................... :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLneCbN-0QI

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:31 pm

wrong thread Fluffs lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:28 pm

nope......we'd sing 'Fishheads ALL DAY LONG'!!!!.........yup, that would be my dream date..........followed by fish and chips for dinner :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:39 pm

what ever you say Fluffs ;) :lol:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:48 pm

it worked for Tom Cruise.............................. :wink: look at Katie........

fluffy :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jess » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:54 am

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Fluffy! Too funny on all of the above! ;)
Jess
Jess

Next

Return to The Speakeasy