Jim Carrey Online

Script Idea/Contact Info

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Script Idea/Contact Info

Postby Sampsonight » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:14 pm

I'm a Big FAN of Jim... I have been working on a script for Jim, Damon Wayans, and Keenan Ivory Wayans... I have been interested in writing and screenplays as well as slap stick comedy for awhile now. My problem is I cannot seem to find contact info via e-mail or fan mail or anything, If anyone could help me contact Jim or the Wayans Brothers I'd appreciate it. The story and ideas behind my script are very unique and original however the characters that are portrayed in the script were not created by me at all. " say it loud i'm black and i'm proud" :twisted:
You'd shut your mouth if you knew what was good for you buddy! Give me that booze YOU LITTLE PUMPKIN PIE HAIR CUTTED FREAK!!! HAHA... LET ME TELL YA SUMPFIN!!!
Sampsonight
Introducing Janet

Postby Happygal » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:43 pm

Hi there. At the main web page, in the fan area, it gives you addresses to mail fan letters to Jim. By the way, welcome to JCO. I hope you enjoy it here. :)
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

To HappyGal

Postby Sampsonight » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:44 am

Thank You for the reply
You'd shut your mouth if you knew what was good for you buddy! Give me that booze YOU LITTLE PUMPKIN PIE HAIR CUTTED FREAK!!! HAHA... LET ME TELL YA SUMPFIN!!!
Sampsonight
Introducing Janet

Postby Happygal » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:06 am

Your welcome. :)

By the way, why does your ID sound so familare? :?
Has Jim saidthat in one of his movies?
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Happygal » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:09 am

Ok! :) I remeber now. Its off of Dumb and Dumber. I knew Jim said it though. :)
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

you're right

Postby Sampsonight » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:12 am

It's the briefcase scene where he is looking through the phone book and he's guessing mary swanson's last name. Lloyd says: "Slimmy,Slappy,Simmons,Simons,Swimmy,Swanson,SWANSON!!!!" Then Harry says: "check on the briefcase , maybe it's on the briefcase!" Then Jim remarks: "oh it's right there... SAMPSONIGHT, I was way off!!!" Something like that anyway...

P.S. I can't find the addresses for the fan mail!
Sampsonight
Introducing Janet

The Rank Stinks

Postby Sampsonight » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:19 am

!!![b]NEWBIE!!! [/b] Really I'm like Senior Master even though I just joined. But I get it. The longer you are registered the higher the rank... I first saw Jim on TV in Once Bitten before Dumb and Dumber, Ventura and the Mask came out. :D
Sampsonight
Introducing Janet

Postby Happygal » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:20 am

Ok, if you look under more Jim Carrey, down at the bottom, they give two addresses. :)

And you did get the lines right by the way. Word for word. I take it you watch his movies a lot? Don't worry, I do to. :)
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy