Jim Carrey Online

Just dropping by to say what I have always wanted to say!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Just dropping by to say what I have always wanted to say!

Postby Trish » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:17 am

I am an uprising comedian my name is Trish. I absolutley have been driven by Jim and his halarity for years. No I don't go around pretending to be Jim that would make me STUPID LOL! There is only one Jim. I do stand up and I am about to go to the Improv in California. I try to watch everything I can get my hands on by this actor/comedian for he is the ultimate teacher. His personal story regarding writing his check to himself for a million dollars and putting it in his wallet until later days and releasing it to his father at his funeral (boy I hope I got that story right) is touching and drives me when I have my moments of frustration. I remember that story and I don't give up. HE makes it all look so easy but he's a natural. I am as well and I can't wait to do a 10th of what he has done. SO HERE'S TO Jim! HATS OFF AND WHAT A CLASS ACT! I have to say he mentors to many and doesn't even realize it. I love the fact he's fearless. If Jim reads this...Thank You Jim I love what you have done with yourself as far as your career and YOU DESERVE every award you get and screw the one's who won it and you didn't get it hahaha! Kidding. Seriously. Peace and Love. Trish
If your not having any fun...chances are you might need to check for your pulse. Make sure that thing is pulsin and stuff.
Trish
Introducing Janet

Re: I Love Jim Carrey too!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Hi Trish,

My name is Jennifer but I like to go by Jen and I love Jim Carrey as well. I love how he's always so possitive and he cheers me up and have you seen that 60 minutes interview with him? There is a part in the interview where he says "you can be in a loving place or an unloving place but if you are with me right here right now, you cannot be unhappy just try it" It is so true because there has never been a time where I've watched Jim Carrey and not be happy, for me he's my lucky charm and he encouages me whenever I feel discouraged and as well I love his positve attitude. Jim Carrey is the greatest!.

Jen Carrey! :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:23 pm

hi Trish my name is Priya. welcome to JCO. :)

i wish u gud luck for ur career & hope u become as popular as Jim...maybe on day u will be working with Jim??? :wink:

i luv Jim Carrey coz he always makes me smile. i faced my bad times bravely by getting inspired by Jim's jovial nature & belief that life is too beautiful. tks Jim for making me smile, always. i c u as my best friend. :D

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Trish » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:03 pm

Well thank you for the warm hello guys. Work with Jim? That would be a dream come true on a professional level. I did my first commercial last night ever (stepped out of the comical role to do another comical role in another realm LOL) and I wondered hmmmm did Jim do stupid commercials at any time? LOL! I just want the outtakes of the commercial for my library. Yes he inspires so many to do what they want to do in life. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY I COULD NOT EVER JUST BE AN APPLIANCE SALES PERSON! Yeah I don't wake up RUNNING to work unless I'm on a stage in some hole somewhere makeing a few folks laugh. It's true tho. If your unhappy around Jim your CATATONIC MAN!!! NO PULSE...NO NOTHING! Call a stretcher and get the medication ready! Well anyhow thanks for the warm hello and so glad he has good fans out there that get the whole picture. See you at a stage near you if I have my way.
If your not having any fun...chances are you might need to check for your pulse. Make sure that thing is pulsin and stuff.
Trish
Introducing Janet

Postby D3ADLY_GOD » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:34 am

hi Trish...
i also am tryin to be a comedian and i learn from Jim to...im only 10 so i cant really get a job bein a comedian but im really funy amongst my frend and girlfrend so good luch with ure carier....also another good stand up comedian to learn from is Alan Davies hes great to. :D :P
If I've been here, you've been blessed.
D3ADLY_GOD

Postby samurai_cable » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:47 am

Hi Trish~ I'm Cheryl and welcome to the forum~ I wish you the best of luck with your career; go right ahead and make people laugh!! Jim has also helped during my bad times, he's the one who made me laugh again. And now I smile everytime i see him~ Well, best wishes~
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Return to The Speakeasy