Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Batman Forever interview June 5, 1995!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim Carrey Batman Forever interview June 5, 1995!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:10 pm

Has anyone seen this interview with Jim Carrey for the Batman Forever promotion in June 1995?. I have a clip of the interview on the Star Channle program called Jim Carrey uncut! that I had taped last year and I love the quotes in the interview. This interview that Jim Carrey did was dated June 5, 1995 and it's from E! or something. I think there's more to this interview but I don't have the whole thing unfortunatly and I wish I did because I bet there's more but they only showed clips which sucks but these quotes are awsome Enjoy!.

"The Mask is the guy that's you know full of joy and the winner character you know uh but he's up to something but you know this character's just you know he's hatefull, pretty hatefull guy uh but at the same time he's fasinated with his own thought process, there's a certain energy that's just comes with playing the riddler that is the riddler you know I mean that's the cartoon comic book riddler is the wild canetic fast energy kind of thing"

"I think just you know the closer I get to just being me just like hanging out is where I like to be. I go out in these tangines and these wild places because (coughs) it's like theropy to me you know, I would often think you know especially when I was dong stand up I would stop in the middle of my act sometimes and go How do you people stay healthy? you know because I can get up here and scream and yell and be a total idiot child you know and I can completely vent that way but but How does the audience do it and I guess they do it through people like me or something or people who act insane or whatever but you know it's for the most part you're stuck in a world or a suite in a whatever you know and and uh you know I would die if I couldn't do this kind of stuff I I mean I've done it before where I've gone without I didn't have a job or whatever but you know it's just comes out in other ways, it comes out through night mares or periods of time where I'd sculpt or paint or whatever, it's something like uh like uh (rubbing his right arm with his left hand) you know it's something that can't be pushed down you just have to you just have to let it out somehow"

Here's another little quote from the same interview too!

"Joygasm, Joygasm that's incredable!"

I decided to share these quotes with you all because everyone here loves Jim Carrey and he looks so cute in this interview, he's wearing a crimsen red t-shirt and his hair is parted but it's looks so good, I believe during that summer he was also filming Ace Ventura When Nature Calls! so his hair look like it's a bit long in the back and I love the hair due he's got in that interview. I'm trying to find the whole interview and I'm wondering if anyone here has a copy of it because I would really love to see this interview and I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! and I hope you all enjoyed these awsome quotes, Jim Carrey Rules!

Jen :)

Ps. my e-mail address is jimcarreyschick@hotmail.com
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Re: Please help me in finding this interview, I need help.

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:56 am

Can someone please help me? I wrote the post above because I figured that you'd all enjoy these quotes and I hope all you read them and it took me a while to get them down because I had to listen to what Jim in the clips was saying exactly. I also was wondering if someone could help me find the whole interview with Jim Carrey from the Batman Forever promotion, the interview was dated on June 5, 1995 and I hope that someone can help me. Thanks! I wish I had a picture of him from this interview to show all of you but unfortunatly I don't but I could describe what he's wearing and how his hairstyle, I think he was let me see uh...33 years old. Jim Carrey looks very cute in this interview too!.

Riddle me this and riddle me that? Who's afraid of the big black bat?

Jim Carrey as the Riddler in Batman Forever 1995
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Thanks Jen,

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:21 pm

Thanks Jen for sharing this.
I read it, thanks for taking the time.
I don't have a copy of it, sorry.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:42 pm

i saw Jim's interview of Batman Forever on tv on HBO. it was really cool. 8)
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Great interview!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:16 pm

Hi Jimliker!,

You saw the interview for Batman Forever? Would you by any chance have a transcript or video clip of the whole interview? Your very welcome by the way for the quotes. Is there a video clip available to watch the whole interview? Do you have the interview taped? I would really like a copy of it.

Ps. Do you have any pictures of him in the interview too?
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:53 pm

hi JimCarreyschick (Jen ),
ya i saw 10 mins interview of Batman Forever on HBO long time back...i guess 2 yrs ago!!
i am very sorry i dont have the transcript....but i do remember some of the interview....like:
Q1) what do u think about the movie Jim?
Jim: perfect casting!!!

Q2) describe about ur character in this movie?
Jim: my character is really gud which exist beyond normal life..coz in normal life u will be like..."take 'em out" ( Jim puts his fist in front of his mouth pretending it to be a microphone.)
.....thats all i remember....then they showed some clips from the movie..then there were questions asked to other actors in the movie & the director.
Jim was wearing red tea shirt & blue jeans & his hair was a bit long.

sorry i dont have any video clip of this :cry: i dont know whether the clip is available on the net...& i didnt video tape it coz my VCR is not working for yrs. now :cry:
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Jim Carrey in 1995 makes me feel alive!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:56 am

Hi JimLiker!,

Thank you so much for filling me in with those quotes! The Riddler posters were in the backgroup and his t-shirt was a crimsen red and on this interview it looks like he's filming Ace 2 because his hair due looks like the Ace due a little bit. Does he talk about Lauren in this HBO interview too? I think he talks a lot about the riddler in this but he looks very nice in this interview and I'm still wondering as to when he was saying "it's something like uh...like uh..." Why was he rubbing his arm? Was he nervous or something? I'm just wondering or is he tired?

JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:15 pm

i guess Jim was thinking about how to describe his character "riddler" when he said "it's something like uh...like uh..." i guess he must be tired.
no he didnt talk about lauren.

oh this reminds me "Batman Forever" is on HBO at 9 pm this sunday!!! yay!! 8) :lol:
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Jim Carrey Batman Forever interview!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:58 pm

Hi Jimliker!,

Thanks for clearing that up for me and yes he does look tired. When I was watching the clips that I have, he had dark circles around his eyes and I'm wondering if he woke up early that day or if he'd just woken up from his nap. I love his shirt in this interview, very nice indeed!. Maybe if I go the HBO site maybe they have the interview there and I'm going to check it out. He didn't talk about Lauren, I guess he was talking about his character the Riddler in this interview. I love his hair though and was he filming Ace 2 during the summer of '95 because his hair looked awsome!.

Ps. I hope I'll be able to find the whole interview and that's okay Cheryl Anna that you don't have a clip or transcript and thanks for replying back to my post!. I hope I can find pictures from this interview too.
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:52 pm

hi Jen,
i hope u find the clip! :)
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Thank you!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:42 pm

Thank you Jimliker, I hope that I do too but I haven't had any luck yet but I'll keep trying to find it!.

Jen

Your entrance was good, his was better.

Jim Carrey in Batman Forever
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:03 pm

hey jen, i will also try my best to find the clips for u. :)
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Hi!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:16 am

Hi JimLiker!,

Thanks! so much for helping me out. I thought there was more to that interview because I only have 3 little clips and there's the quote where it goes:

"Joygasm, Joygasm that's incredable!"

I love that quote, Was he filming Ace Ventura When Nature Calls? because his hair looked awsome! when he was filming the promotion for Batman Forever? Jim Carrey was 33 when he did this interview!.

JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:55 pm

hi Jen u can call me priya , thats my real name :wink: ,

well i guess Jim was filming Ace Ventura 2 when he was giving this interview. his hair was really cool well i guess he was filming this promotion interview in 1995 few days before film's release. 8)
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: His hair looks great in that interview!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:33 am

Hi Priya

I like your name eh!. Wow, his hair does look great in this interview and I think Batman Forever came into theatres either on May or June 15th. I'm looking for more interview of Jim Carrey for the Liar Liar protion like transcripts?. I love that interview and I bet Jim must've been very tired going to all of those premieres.

JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Next

Return to The Speakeasy