Jim Carrey Online

Eyebrows --- Please read

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Eyebrows --- Please read

Postby aaron23jim » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:03 pm

I know this is a weird subject but i really want to be able to move both eyebrows up and down like Jim. (You see this greatly in Ace 2). I can currently raise my right eyebrow but not my left. Can anyone help me? Oh, and pleeeeeeaaasee reply. <p>--------------<br>"I tend to stay up late, not because I'm partying but because it's the only time of the day when I'm alone and don't have to be preforming."-Jim Carrey<br><br>"It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?" --Jim Carrey </p><i></i>
aaron23jim
Copper Mountain

re: Eyebrows moving!!!

Postby ruthy » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:27 pm

Have you tried looking 'surprised', then moving your eyebrows up and down together....then alternately?!! Good luck!! Are you trying to impress a girl? <p></p><i></i>
ruthy
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Re: re: Eyebrows moving!!!

Postby aaron23jim » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:08 pm

Lol, something like that yea. I have tried the surprised look but im not getting too far, can anyone recomend anything else? <p>--------------<br>"I tend to stay up late, not because I'm partying but because it's the only time of the day when I'm alone and don't have to be preforming."-Jim Carrey<br><br>"It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?" --Jim Carrey </p><i></i>
aaron23jim
Copper Mountain

Return to The Speakeasy