Jim Carrey Online

MOTM press conference fight

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

MOTM press conference fight

Postby jimlover » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:55 pm

Hey i found an website where they wrote about MOTM Press Conference Fight.
Read here.

http://www.theaquarian.com/articles/ivi ... D=000034-4

AW: Have you come to see Andy Kaufman as a true performance artist who listened to his own inner world as an explanation for who he was?

Well, that's the thing. I don't think he needs an explanation, really. I mean, you explain Andy Kaufman and you've killed him. And that's the triumph of his life I think, is that he beat death. Because he can't be explained, and nobody knows if it's for real or not. And in that way he's immortal. Like if I ever did win an Oscar or something, I wish he'd come up and grab it out of my hands, you know?

AW: Do you think if Andy were around today, would the audiences 'get' the joke, or still receive him in a negative way?

Well, that's an interesting thing because I think he would probably...

(Bob Zmuda, as fictitious lounge singer Tony Clifton in telltale pastel tux, ruffled shirt and sunglasses, comes storming into the room.)

Bob Zmuda: Hey, Hey...

JC: Oh God, no.

BZ as Tony Clifton: Hi, I'm Tony Clifton!

JC: Ugh!
BZ/TC: I was not invited to this-wadduya call it-press junket, but it seems like a perfect name to me. It's a bunch of junk to me.

JC: Really?!

BZ/TC: That's what it is, a bunch of junk to me, my friend. Because they tried to keep me out of here, those people at Universal. And I know why. Because the gentleman sitting up here (pointing furiously at Jim) who has a lot of talent, he doesn't want me here. But his name, I'm gonna point him out, his name is Drew Carrey! And he's sittin' right there. And lemme tell you why he doesn't want me here. Because...

JC: (switching to a gentle counter-attack mode) First of all, let me just say that I worked very hard on this character, okay?! I worked very hard and, you know, this is a guy that, he was very jealous. He was very envious of Andy. Uh, Andy tried to help him, and I just don't understand why you're so...

BZ/TC: Well, I'll tell ya something. He's in shock, he's in shock. He doesn't know this was gonna happen. For real. He's trying to figure this out right now. And he's not doing a very good job at it.

JC: Um...

BZ/TC: Hey, lemme talk, lemme talk. And this is the bottom line.

JC: Hey, this is supposed to be a press...

BZ/TC: (Usurping Jim at the table) Thank you, hello, thank you. Here's the thing. He did not want me here for one reason, one reason alone. Okay? It's called the Oscar. It is so obvious that I blow him off the screen! And that's why he did not want me here today!

JC: That Oscar is not...

BZ/TC: And don't give me that stuff that you don't want that Oscar. You got Oscar wannabe written all over your face!

JC: Oh, c'mon.

BZ/TC: Yeah, yeah, that's true. Oscar written all over that face.

JC: You're desperate.

BZ/TC: I'm desperate?

JC: Yeah, you're desperate!

BZ/TC: Don't get me started, man.

JC: And you're drunk.

BZ/TC: I'm not drunk.

JC: What are you sniffing, Pam now?

BZ/TC: Hey, not bad...So I came here to appeal to people. I don't care about Universal. They're gonna bask this guy, they're gonna bask him for the Oscar. I'm asking you to go to the American public, and you ask them about this.

JC: I think my track record speaks for itself and...

BZ/TC: You hold it! Here's what I'm gonna do. (Drops his cigar on the rug, which proceeds to burn a hole. He then writes the words Man On The Moon with a can of spray-on hair on the door.) When you see this sign...

JC: (peering at the sloppy scrawl)...Man Dingo?

BZ/TC: When you see that sign, it says Man On The Moon. Tell the people out there, if they see this on a bus or a poster, any place they see it.

JC: I think you're standing too close to...

BZ/TC: I will spray you, my friend!

JC: You think so?

BZ/TC: I will spray you if you keep this up.

JC: Think so? Huh? Huh?

BZ/TC: I will spray you...

(BRAWL!)

BZ/TC: Aaaah! Stop it!

(BZ/TC breaks free, unzips his fly and whips out a giant rubber penis, causing Jim to freak and flee the room. At which point BZ/TC proceeds to pee all over the table via the rubber dick, with what looks like Snapple Iced Pee previously stored in a Jack Daniels bottle. Or something like that. Universal later issues a disclaimer as to any knowledge or approval of said media event.) :(
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:41 pm

I have it on video/DVD. i boutght it straight from Lynn Marguiles (Andy's girlfriend).
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby jimliker » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:15 pm

hmmm....seems like a serious fight :shock:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:20 pm

lol..........no way!!!........not with a rubber willy peeing snapple ..........lol

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:21 pm

I told you it was rubber.lol

But it looks real and the look Jim has on his face when Tony takes it out is priceless.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy