Jim Carrey Online

Disneyland

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby comicpisces11 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:42 pm

I work in film. Read my profile and you'll find out other things too!
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:49 pm

AAAhh...............a Comedienne.......Ellen, Rosanne, ???.......lol.... :lol:

i have no idea but i'm sure you rock!............ :wink:

you sound great..... :wink:

wellcome to Jims online Harem...............lol :lol:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:56 pm

So what do you find you get from Taoism, Shambhala.........i know it's the wrong thread folks....we can move it later :wink:

it's just that i'm kinda looking into all that at the moment............

cheers
fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby comicpisces11 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:06 pm

Not sure what thread this would fit into but...

With Taoism I am learning to go with the flow of life and to be my authentic self at all times. Living in L.A. (I'm sure other places are the same) everyone is always trying to be something they are not...too good to laugh at a fart joke...too good to talk to someone down on their luck and too prideful to take responsibility for their own lives. I want to be able to sit somewhere with out being entertained or entertaining anyone and enjoy the colors of the leaves in the trees, the smell of the fresh air-the ocean, just live in the now and enjoy it without thinking of the past or future. A good book for insight into this is "The Tao of Pooh" referring to Winnie the Pooh-sounds funny but it's good stuff.

Shambhala has taught me to embrace my vulnerability and not to walk around with a hard shell on. A broken heart is a good thing. A good book for this is Shambhala:The Sacred Path of the Warrior.

Enjoying each and every moment is important to me because otherwise that time will pass and you can't take it back. Enjoying it doesn't mean being ecstatic all the time either. Some times you're up and sometimes you're down...but live through it, feel it and see where it takes you.
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby searching_for_sunshine » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:27 pm

comicpices11
i'm taking my 15yr old niece and 13 yr old nephew to Dland next friday...since i'm not a celeb any tips for us lowly humanoids that want to have a great time with their family - can i buy one of those PR people for the day?
searching_for_sunshine
Me, Myself & Irene

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy